Chapter 11

Ezri POV

I'm so horny these days. I have my boyfriend still, but I've been craving pussy lately. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get any from Julia or Jasmine. It's been a month since Julia texted me in the middle of sex with Jasmine. I tried to explain to Jasmine that I wasn't seeing Julia but she didn't want to hear it. I know she's really over me this time. At work, she acts as if I don't exist. Usually, when we argue she still calls me in her office to see how I'm feeling, but she hasn't done any of that in the last month. She walks past me easily without looking at me.

It's so hard. A part of me is still mad, but another part of me wants to have makeup sex already. I'm not gonna lie, I still go back and forth between who I want. Julia and Jasmine are so different. Julia is young and always happy. She doesn't really worry about life problems and she STAYS horny. That's the best part. She's sexy without trying and she's always submissive. She will let me do anything to her then beg for more. It's such a turn on.

Jasmine on the other hand, is a true boss. She's older. She has a beautiful house. She's stressed a lot, but I help with that. She comes off as a bitch in the office, but in private she's the complete opposite. She's very nice and helpful. She listens to me without making it sexual. She actually texts me throughout the week to make sure I'm ok. In bed, she's a boss as well, which at first was hard for me, but now I love it. She actually does foreplay, dreses up for me, teases me, and tells me what to do. She knows exactly how she likes it and that is a huge turn on.

I think Jasmine will be better for me. She seems faithful and she has her life together. The only downside is she is a little crazy. She blows things out of proportion and sometimes she has an attitude that I have to check. She is also in love with me and I don't know what to do about that.

Julia is amazing too, but she comes and goes. I also caught feelings for her, but that was my fault. I wanted her to be mine, and I thought she wanted the same thing, but after the threesome, she acted like she barely knew me. She wanted to keep things very casual, and I'm not sure if I'm ok with sharing her like that.

I don't know. Maybe Julia is better for me. She's closer to my age and I'll never be able to catch feelings because she won't let me. I'll be able to keep things very casual. And that's what I want. Right??

Fuck. I don't know what I want. I need to think about this more then make a move. 

I didn't want to seem desperate or lonely soooo.......I waited a few hours and replied to Julia and....she never replied back. I was so frustrated. She is still playing games and I'm still letting her. I need closure with her. I need to tell her how I felt and ask her why she's doing me like this. Otherwise, I'm going to keep letting her back in my life.

---------------------------------------------------------
Monday at work

I spent the weekend thinking about what I want and I think it's time to make a move. I need to talk to Jasmine though. This tension in the office is killing me.

**Later that day once everyone was leaving the office***

Ezri takes a deep breath and walks into Jasmine's office and closes the door behind her. She locks the door and closes the blinds.

Jasmine walks around her office packing her things up and putting on her coat. She tries to ignore Ezri.

"Jasmine, Can we please talk".

Jasmine keeps walking around the office.

"Jas. Please" Ezri says begging her.

"Talk" Jasmine says as she stills walks around her office.