Chapter 12

***At work***

Are you sure you don't want to come out tonight?? Ezri says with a sad face

"No, I'm tired baby"

Pleaaasssseeeeeeee. It's my birthday celebration. A lot of people from work will be there.

I prefer to celebrate alone with you tomorrow. Jasmine says as she winks at Ezri.

Fine. I'll text you later on tonight.

Ok baby, have fun.. but not too much fun.

Ok, babe.

*****Later at Ezri's house******

Ezri POV

I can't wait to have fun tonight. It's been a while since I've gone out. I wish my baby would come with me, but I'll just celebrate with her tomorrow. We've been doing good ever since our talk. We've been going strong for about a month now. We've been honest with each other, and I told her more about Julia. I'm officially over her. I wish I could have gotten more closure, but oh well. I'm super happy with Jasmine.

Tonight I'm wearing a short, tight blue dress with black heels. I'm going out with a few cool people from work. I'm going to take an Uber and meet them at the club.

****** AT THE CLUB*******

Ezri: HEEEEYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY!!!
Group: Hey Ezri, happy birthday!
Ezri: Let's have fun y'all.
Person 1: first round of shots on me!!!

The group proceeds to have a great night. The DJ is playing really good music and the drinks are just right. Everyone is talking and dancing. Ezri is on her third drink of the night. She's tipsy, but not fallout drunk. Her favorite Beyonce song comes on and she heads to the dance floor.

"Sor-Ray. I ain't sorry. No.no. hell nawl" Ezri sings and she walks to the dance floor. In the process, she bumps into a girl. She quickly apologizes. The girl turns around and low and behold.... It's Julia.

Ezri stands there in disbelief, not really sure what to think or feel.

Julia: EZRIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!! OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Julia leans in to hug Ezri.

Ezri hugs Julia and all those feelings she thought were gone came rushing back.

The two danced through a song and then Ezri led her to the bar.

Ezri: So what are you doing here tonight?

Julia: Just out hanging with some friends. I didn't expect to see you here tonight. You look beautiful.

Ezri: *shyly looks down* thank you

Julia: *steps closer to Ezri* you're welcome

Ezri: *steps back and puts her head down*. She's feeling an instant attraction to Julia as usual, but she's trying to fight it. So um, want to take a shot?

Julia: Sure, I'll buy. It's your birthday.

That one shot turned in to 3 and they are both drunk now. The two sat there and kept small talk going, but now it's time to leave. Julia tries to stand up and walk back over to her friends. She is clearly too drunk to drive home.

Ezri: Let me make sure you get home ok. I feel like I'm partly responsible. 

Julia: *laughs* works for me!

Ezri let her group know she was going to help her friend get home safely. She thanked them for coming and then ordered an Uber. When the Uber finally came, she and Julia got in the back.

It was a very awkward and tense situation. Neither one really knew what to say to each other. Nevertheless, Ezri couldn't help but want to touch Julia. She looked absolutely gorgeous in her tight, short dress. Her long dark hair was down and curled and she smelled amazing. Ezri put her hand on Julia's thigh, but before she could make a move, the car stopped. The two got out and walked into Julia's house.

Ezri: I like what you've done with the place. Ezri said laughing. There were a few pieces of clothes on the floor.

Julia: Oh shut up! I changed my outfit a few times before I went out. I wanted to look good tonight.

Ezri: Hmmm... trying to look good for someone?

Julia: Nope. Just for myself.

Ezri: *Grabs Julia's waist* Well I think you would have looked good in anything.

Ezri goes in for a kiss and Julia kisses her back. The two make their way to Julia's bedroom. They are kissing  passionately now.

Ezri: *slaps Julia's ass* Take off that dress

Julia: Yes ma'am. *Julia unzips her dress and lets it fall to the floor*

Ezri:  *Ezri walks over to Julia and pins her against the wall. She starts kissing her neck and fingering her. Julia starts to moan and it drives Ezri crazy. Ezri stops to take off her clothes and then tells Julia to lay down on the bed*

Julia lays on her back and spreads her legs open. Ezri starts eating Julia's pussy. Julia started to swirl around and throw her head back. Fuuuckkkkk baby, right there. Faster baby. Ugghhhhhh.

Ezri flips Julia over and sits her on her face. She slaps her ass and tells her to ride it. Julia starts riding Ezri's tongue slowly. Ezri grabs her boobs as she tastes all her juices. Julia starts to ride it faster and faster until she cums on Ezri's face. Ezri licks Julia up and Julia collapses on her back

Ezri: We're just getting started babe. I missed you so much.

Julia: I missed you too.

Ezri: Come here.

Ezri gets on top of Julia. Reaches over into her nightstand drawer and put on a strap on.

Ezri: Suck it for me baby

Julia starts sucking the strap on, getting it nice and wet. Ezri holds her head while she does this.

Julia lays down on her back and Ezri slides the dildo into her wet pussy. Ezri starts fucking the shit out of her and Julia goes crazy. Ezri grabs her neck and slightly chokes Julia. Damn. Whose pussy is this?

Julia: Yours

Ezri: Whose?

Julia: YOURS BABY, FUCCCCCKKKK

Ezri picks Julia up off the bed and sits her on the dresser. Julia wraps her arms around Ezri's neck and Ezri slides the dildo in Julia's pussy. She starts pounding her pussy and Julia let's out several moans. Julia starts scratching Ezri's back and Julia goes even deeper.

Ezri: Fuuuuccck baby, this pussy is so good

Julia: Fuck baby, don't stop. I'm about to cuuu...mmmmmm

Julia cums and Ezri slides the dildo out her wet pussy. Ezri carries Julia back to the bed and lays her on her back.

Julia: OH. MY. GOD!

Ezri: Only for you baby

Julia: Damn, I'm still horny

Ezri: Come ride it

Julia crawls on top of Ezri and slides the dildo in her pussy. Ezri grabs Julia's waist and thrust the dildo into her. Julia pushes Ezri down on the bed and rides her even faster.

Ezri: Damn baby, ok.

Ezri eventually sits back up and starts sucking Julia's boobs while she rides the dick. She plays with the right nipple while she sucks on the left one.

Ezri: Turn around for me baby.

Julia gets off the dick and turns around. Ezri slaps Julia's ass.

Ezri: Get that ass up

Julia puts her ass in the air and Ezri starts fucking her from behind. Ezri grabs Julia's hair and fucks her harder.

Julia moans as she moved her ass back and forth on the dildo. Ezri starts thrusting into her again and Julia eventually cums for the third time. The two lay in the bed waiting for the next round.