Part 3

Arnav was sitting in the the living room quite engrossed working on his laptop placed on his thighs.

Arush was standing on the top of the stairs looking thoughtfully at his Papa.

Suddenly a thought struck him and he ran back to his room. Fetching his toy laptop which as promised his father has given him yesterday.

He came downstairs and settled himself on the big pillow on the floor across the couch on which Arnav was sitting. Making a serious face Arush opened his laptop on the table in front eyeing his father from the corner of his eyes.

Arnav was so immersed in his work that he missed his son's cute antics. But Khushi and Anjali who were coming out of the kitchen stopped short noticing him.

Then Arush paid rapt attention to what Arnav was doing.

His father was typing furiously looking at his laptop screen, right?

So he opened his laptop and started typing with the same 'serious' expressions Arnav proclaimed. Arush would peek from behind his laptop every other minute and his body language and expressions would change as and when Arnav's did.

Khushi and Anjali giggled looking at arush adorable antics while pretending typing.

"Aww he is looking too cute, right." Anjali said with an affectionate smile.

Khushi smiled. Anjali turned her head to Arush with a teary smile.

It is always a dream come true for her to see her Chote's chote filling happiness in not only in his parents life but also in every member of their family. There was a time that Anjali was sure Arnav won't ever marry but now not only was he happily married but also was father of an adorable baby boy.

"Look. Look, Di." Khushi giggled nudging Anjali's elbow. Anjali jerked back to present and what she saw made her snort.

Arnav still hasn't noticed Arush.

Arush continued typing and with the corner of his eyes he noticed his dad expressions and his own changed with Arnav's.

Arnav frowned. Arush frowned.

Arnav sighed. Arush sighed.

Arnav smirked. Arush followed suit.

Then came the most interesting part when Arnav raised his one eyebrow.

Arush tried very hard to raise only one brow but failed miserably.

He made quite funny faces while doing so.

Anjali and Khushi laughed silently now all settled on the dining table to watch the adorable show. They looked on curiously of what he will do next as he is ASR's son only. He will never accept defeat that easily. Obviously!

So when he couldn't succeed even after many moments he huffed frustrated running his fingers in his hairs like his father did when he is pissed off with something.

Arush stood up determined and coming around stood before Arnav and called him. Once. Twice. Thrice. But due to the headphones Arnav has had on he couldn't hear. Arush scowled. He hated when he doesn't get his father's whole attention and that too when he needed him the most.

So when Arnav didn't respond even after a whole minute an idea popped up in his mind to which his face lit up with mischief.

He climbed on the couch and leaning closer to Arnav's ear shouted taking the headphones off.

"SAMI!"

"What the!" Arnav jerked back alarmed.

Arush giggled.

"Hehehe. Sami got scared." Arush clapped proud of himself.

Arnav frowned taking off the headphones.