Joe

I'm so gay and sad smh
———————————————

I woke up before Michael,
I sat up, yawned, stretched and then got pulled back into Michaels embrace. I didn't complain though, it was nice.
I sigh happily, as I rest myself in his chest perfectly. Cuddles like ours fit together like a puzzle, or gluing broken pieces of beautiful vases together.

I see Michael smile, and I watch as he rests his head in my hair. I watch locks of his hair fall, and I reach out to push them away.
He grabs my hand gently, and holds it near his chest. He yawned and blinks his eyes open, he smiled at me and breaths a sweet 'Hello, beautiful.'

I nuzzle his neck as he kissed my forehead, I feel him hold me tightly and silently try to make sense of our tangled legs under the covers. I rest my feet on his and he flinched and chuckles 'Get your feet away, Jeremy! They're cold!' I laugh and sit up.

He rubs his eyes and I lean forward to grab his glasses, he sits up and rests his head on my shoulder and yawns. 'Sorry.' I chuckle, as I lift his face up to put his glasses on, he sighs and smiles 'Now I can see my angel~' he purrs.

I giggle as he leans down and leaves a butterfly kiss on my neck, I feel him smile against my neck 'Gosh,' he breathed, admiring the multiple bruises and bites on my neck 'I definitely won last night.' I chuckle and push him away playfully, turning to him and smiling 'I enjoyed it.' I rested my hands on his chest and connected our lips.

Michael hummed, giving the sweet kiss a soft melody to listen too.

'I have come to stop you two from fucking again, seriously stop it you goddamn horny teenagers.'

Michael and I nearly fucking fell out of the bed, at the voice of a young, disappointed man. Instead, I pulled away from our kiss, screamed, and threw the covers over our bodies.

'Joe!' Michael wrapped his arms around me, protecting me, he pulled my head into his chest and I stared in horror at the oozingly cool man in front of us. He looked disgusted, revolted, and pretty much all the synonyms of disappointed.

'Jeremy, do your boyfriends ears a favour and stop fucking screaming.'

I shut the fuck up.

Michael rubs his ears, as I gulp and stammer 'W-Who-' but I'm quickly cut off by the man.

'Michaels SQUIP.' The man introduces, bowing 'Michael refers to me as Joe, after an amazing, cool person. Joe Iconis.'

I gulp and stutter, 'W-Why can I see y-you?' Michael holds me tighter, and even closer to him if that were possible. 'Yeah like, you said that I can only see you and stuff?' Joe blinked.

'Must've been through the sexual intercourse that went down last night, between you two, I cannot find better words to describe how you see me, or hear me, because honestly the writer doesn't know himself.'
Uh
'Yeah, you've been called out. Whatcha gonna do 'bout it pussy?'
U h

I gulp, as Michael sighs and softens his grip on me. He doesn't let go, but he holds me more gently, cause after last night I'm gonna be fucking fragile as fuck. 'Well, what do you want now Joe?' Joe blinks twice, and walks around the bed.