Howard can suck Peter's -

Peter was having a great patrol. Sure he had to stop a robbery,  and a mugging,  but that was about it. It's like even the cats were in a good mood and decided to stay on the grounds.

What's better, his boyfriend took half the city to petrol, so they would be done even sooner! It was the quietest patrol he had in a year.

.......... In hindsight, he really shouldn't have jinxed himself like that.

"Wade, Wade calm down...." but his boyfriend didn't calm down, if anything his ramblings got even more frantic.

From what Peter gathered Wade punched someone he shouldn't have and now he was panicking.......  He hoped he could get Karen to track his phone because he really didn't want Wade getting in trouble.

Especially considering there is not much that can get Wade to panic. What with him having regenerative abilities.  It worries him sometimes because Wade practically never asks for help

("What's the worst they could do Peteypie? Kill me?"

That ended with Wade getting smacked upside the head and Peter not talking to him for an hour.)

He was always on edge because Wade had this really bad habit of becoming Peter's human shield whenever there were guns involved. Just because he wont die didn't mean he didn't hurt. And for him to call on Peter for help......  It had to be bad.

When he did locate Wade in an ally, his heart rate sped up. He told Karen to ignore it because his boyfriend could do something that even his regenerative powers couldn't handle is a perfectly good reason for his heart to speed up . He knows his boyfriend can't exactly die, but he still worries. 

When he reached where he tracked Wade however,  he was confused. It didn't look like Wade was ambushed,  or much violence happened for that matter. Just a guy with his back to him clutching his stomach, a woman who looks vaguely familiar standing near him looking at a loss of what to do, and a kid a few feet away looking at his boyfriend with furrowed brows.

Peter landed quietly, 

"Deadpool? What happened? " he asks cautiously, better to use hero names in front of people who at least looked like civilians.

"SPIDEY!! OH THANK THOR! You remember how your dads heard from the magic dude that some time travel people are coming from the past, and at first i didn't think it was them but turns out it is the three of them, and I thought I saw the dude somewhere,  but I  couldn't place it at first,  since I was supposed to bring them to the tower anyway I was gonna call you but then he was being a really big dick and I swear I didn't mean to, but I just blanked you know, and then I figured out who he is, and I am so so sorry! " Wade took a deep breath, and looked at Peter as though looking for an answer . 

"Uh, ok, right then, who-" Peter stopped short when the man turned around and he got a good look at him, then at his son, and back at the man. Peter sighed,  there went his peaceful day.  Wave as it passes by you everyone. 

"Howard Stark?" because it had to be Howard Stark, especially with the scowl on his face,

"So that means-" he looked at the child,
"you're Tony Stark? " Peter asks gently kneeling down to reach eye level with the kid.

The child frowned slightly.

"Not many people call me Tony " he sounded suspicious. Well obviously he's suspicious, duh Peter. He may look young (and kinda tiny) but this is still Tony Stark,  the man (child?)  is still a genius.

Peter smiled even though It wasn't really visible through the mask.

"Hey Tony, I am Spider-man. You might not know it but it's really nice to meet you. " Tony.....  Didn't really look convinced,  but Peter didn't really expect his Dad to start trusting someone he just met. And it's not like he could Up and tell a kid who looked 3 year old, 'hey Tony , you marry Captain  America in the future and adopt me'.... Just, no.