Chapter 1

"I knew I should've at least noted down my address! Ugh, now what." You curse under your breath and start to book a cab for a nearby hotel. You were new to the city and weren't aware of the routes yet.

"Y/n! Y/n! Hi! This way!" You hear a deep voice calling out your name from a car that stopped a few feet away from you. You looked up and saw a familiar face smiling widely at you and waving his hand to capture your attention.

"Yongguk? Oh my God, it's you!" You had no idea you'd see him again.

The last time you saw him in college farewell kissing a girl had left you heartbroken and you never spoke to him ever again. You liked him. A lot. But never told him as you were afraid of rejection. Not that Yongguk was particularly the heartbreaker type, but he was popular among girls for his extreme good looks and charms. He also used to sing and rap in college festivals. But that wasn't the reason alone why you were crazy about him. He was also the nicest guy ever. His smile alone could cure your sadness in a heartbeat.

You had never even told your friends how you felt about him but they knew by the way you looked at him, just never teased you as even they knew it was kind of hopeless. Back in college, you weren't the slim and sexy type but your friends always told you that you looked pretty.

Yongguk and you were in the college music society and that was the only way you two could spend some time together. You never talked to him personally for more than five minutes in day but you cherished those moments too.

On the day of your farewell, you were already quite upset. You had never had the courage to even ask for his number. The feeling of not seeing him ever regularly again was unsettling you a lot. You started to look for him in college as you had not seen him at all. You asked his friends but even they had no idea where he had disappeared.

You were pretty restless by then but kept on looking for him in all the classrooms. Just when you were about to go upstairs you heard some noises from the girls' bathroom. Very quietly you opened the door to see who was in there and that was when your world had come crashing down.

Yongguk was making out with a girl who had been hitting on him since the beginning of college. Seeing him kissing the girl so wantonly made you feel a painful sting in your heart and your eyes started to get teary. But before they could see you peeping through the door, you ran away quickly trying to control your sobbing but it was too late.

That was the last memory you had of him. You never tried to get in touch with him again and you were now determined to never fall for another man ever. You decided to get over him after months of crying over your misfortune. However, you still kept wondering how the girl he was making out with could have been you if you were actually "attractive" too. This incident triggered something in you and you decided to change for better. You were very sure that you won't face him again in life and now you won't be like how you were in the past.

Yongguk's POV

It was around 8pm when he decided to leave his studio early. He desperately wanted to go home and get drunk. He lived alone. He was still getting used to the loneliness but he liked it that way.

While driving and listening to music his eyes fell on a girl with black curly hair. She was busy on her phone. She seemed very familiar. He stopped his car a few steps ahead of her. He looked at her again and was surprised to find her. "Damn! It's her!" He immediately remembered. "She looks even prettier now." He thought.

"Y/n! Y/n! Hi! This way!" She looked up to see who was calling and a hint of shock was clearly visible on her face. He started waving at her smiling widely.

"Yongguk? Oh my God, it's you!"