Episode 1: The fall

Far away in a Distant land where humans lived.....

As Loxley and Bolt were playing outside the house, enjoying the sun as it was almost setting over the horizon, a flash of lightening came from the other side of their farm.

"What the hell is that Bolt?,"

"Can we go check it out"

Said Loxley as they ran towards the bang. Bolt followed closely as they approached the farm.

Their steps were halted after a short distance by a cubit deep hole as they stood there puzzled looking inside.

"Do you see something?"

Loxley leaned forward to get a closer look at the depression on the earth that looked very random.

After the smoke cleared they could see something that looked as a shiny as a star, it seemed as blanket of stars had fallen from the sky.

"Do you see that, let me press this button and see what happens"

After opening the small gift box a wristband revealed itself.

Loxley wore the wristband and for a moment it changed him.

"Loxley, Loxley where are you? "

"I am here, Mum on my way".

There was a sigh of relief after that as the mum was so concerned about the safety of the son Loxley as the bang was very deafening as smoke covered the farm.

Loxley ran to the house as he hid the wristband behind him,

"I am here mum"

"Get ready want to rush to the mall and meet your Aunt Audrey for something very important,"

"Take care of the house... OK, love you"

She kissed Loxley as she rushed out of the house as fast as possible.

"Let the party begin....."

Loxley said as they went to the Tree house for more investigation on the wristband.

Let me introduce you to some of the Family and friends of the Loxley family:

Aunt Audrey is a good family member who was fairly certain that this life was such a fashion show, but ever since I met her I wonder could she have been thinking the same way I did....

Uncle Harley who was as brave as a lion and who lived one day at a time and faced fear in the eye as he said "Try me", until now I wonder how in the world he managed.

Mum and Dad "Mr. an Mrs. Wallace " My parents who were always on my case every time I did anything and arguing with them was like dueling with hand grenades.

Sister Marley had a laughter that was like a warm blanket or a familiar song playing on my old radio that was an old dinosaur in my tree house after I did something out of this world like think I could fly to outer space....

Finally;

Me, Loxley who was a Technology nerd, I guess you all can figure out why I had a tree house now....