Episode 3: Outer Rim

Chapter Three

Previously on Cyber Plague...

Loxley receives some news that his dad has been captured by the cyber trolls and have gone to the outer rim.

Is Loxley ready to face his challengers?

Present Day....

"Your father has been kidnapped and are now on their way to the outer rim by the Zantai of the Cyber Trolls where no one can go except for the guardian of the obsidian rock."

"The Zantai clan has captured your father and because they don't know who has the wristband they us your father as bait since they lost contact with the wristband after it fell on earth"

"Signal has been sent to Sky walker Fotta and Zaldi and are preparing for your arrival"

Loxley decided after all this he had to rush home and ascertain if this was as he was told.

As he approached home it was as silent as the cemetery since it was full of drama, actually Loxley mum was a handful. The house was turned upside down as everything starting from the entrance was a mess as if it was hit by a bomb.

Loxley went straight and got hold of his computer and his bag pack and started hacking the systems because he had gained access to the systems.

Did I mention that Loxley loved programming and hacking systems at the college premise...

"Where is your location for me to pick you up?" "I am sending a gravimetric control transport to your location for pickup"

Loxley sent his coordinates and after some few minutes the transport arrived.

"Your transport is here, Master Loxley" said the chauffeur.

"Oh No, we may have a hitch, Master. Our systems are being jammed so we don't have enough time, we need to leave now"

Loxley jumped on the plane and left Bolt to guard the home until he returned home and if not he was to go to Aunt Audrey and call for help.

"All weapons are loaded and armed and ready for fire, Master Loxley"

As they approached the outer rim...

"I have noticed some movement in this area and it seems that the auto bots have found our drop zone we need to move to another location, Master Loxley for our safety".

"RED ALERT, RED ALERT missile has been detected, heading towards the transport request to employ countermeasures..."

There was a loud bang after the maneuvered their way and lost the missile.

"Where are you, our base has been compromised"

"Let me try and hover around, wear this suits at the back of your seats it will make you look like the guards around there"

Loxley and the Pilot ejected the transport and parachuted themselves to land

"Sky walker Fotta and Zaldi will take it from here, be safe Master Loxley"

As they were there Fotta and Zaldi arrived and took Loxley to as safe haven.

"Sorry for the bad reception it was not expected but without further notice let's get to the details, shall we"

Zaldi said as he showed them a control room that looked it was like an old warehouse.

"Your father has been put in well protected prison cell that is protected by Nano technology, as far as I can remember, no one has ever been able to break out of that cell alive."

"The control room for the prison cell is located deep in the Zantai northern city where its guided heavily by auto bots and it has been set also by energy traps that can be futile if touched"

Zaldi said as he opened a map on the monitors and was pointing to some locations on it.

"What is the plan?" Loxley said.

"I don't have one yet but can try and find a way in to the security systems and put a loop on the camera feed so no auto bot will be able to see you get inside"

Sky walker Fotta led the way to the basement and found a sky mobile that they were to use to travel undetected to the Zantai northern military base.

"I will remain here and wait for your return, be safe will keep in touch with you through the encrypted phone that have put in the Med pack"

To be continued....