Chapter 7 - Crying Aashi!

Early in the morning, Arnav came inside his room after jogging, he saw Khushi brushing her hair

standing in front of the mirror. Khushi stare at him through the mirror, she smiled sweetly but Arnav ignored her and went to the bathroom to fresh up.

"Can't you smile at least for me Chocolate milkshake?" Khushi shouted seeing him going towards the bathroom.

Arnav turned back to her glaring, "Stop these choco talk with me!! It's getting irritating.."

"Woh Chocolate milkshake because you're sweating now.. After jogging, my Chocolate boy is melting now and I can only call you milkshake. But don't worry my Chocolate, be it to eat or to drink, I'm sure you're delicious in both ways.." Khushi winked at him smiling.

Arnav rolled his eyes and got inside the bathroom closing the door on her face. Khushi laughed and went to Aashi's room.

Reaching in Aashi's room, she got surprised seeing Aashi playing with her doll in her bed alone.

" Baby are you awake?" Khushi asked sitting with her on the bed.

"Yes! Aashi wakes up eally (early) to see Papa.. Aashi only see Papa in moning and at night velly late..Aashi missy Papa when Papa not hele (here).." Aashi explained in her baby language, that she wakes up early to be with Arnav as he reaches very late at night because of his work and she keep missing him all day.

Khushi lifted her and made her sit on her lap, kissing her forehead warmly, "But now Aashi has friend na? Aashi will not miss Papa all day. I've decided so many games to play with you.."

"Yaaaay!! Which gameeeees?" asked an excited Aashi clapping her small hands.

"It's secret!! Anyone can hear here, let's go to the bathroom and I will tell you everything.." Khushi whispered to her smiling.

Aashi giggled and nodded. Both went running inside the bathroom.

"Oops." Aashi hit her forehead lightly, "Papa says no talkie talkie before blushing teeth.. Aashi bloke (broke) rule.."

" Aww Your papa is correct! But we will not say to anyone that Aashi broke rule, and Aashi will also remember what Papa says.. Right?" Khushi asked caressing her cheeks.

"Light (right)!!" Aashi smiled showing her teeth, "Friend please gimme my toothblush.." Aashi pointed, since she couldn't reach that height still.

Khushi nodded and took her toothbrush, then lifted her to help her brush her teeth, but Aashi didn't want.

"Friend I know how to blush.. Let me show it to you.." she said snatching the toothbrush from

Khushi's hand.

"No baby let Friend help you.." Khushi said but Aashi refused.

She wanted to do it alone, Khushi sighed staring at her while she smiled sheepishly to Khushi.

"I will bath you and that's final OK?" Khushi said and Aashi nodded.

*********************************************

"No.. Aashi don't want this dress.." Aashi rejected the fourth dress Khushi choose for her.

Khushi nodded and chose another one for her. When she turned Aashi was giggling.

"Naughty girl! So you're doing this intentionally ahn.." Khushi placed her hands on her hips, smirking

at Aashi.

Aashi giggles and started running on the bed from Khushi who was coming to her. Khushi held her and

Aashi screamed laughing, "Solly..solly.."