Chapter 35 - Haldi Day!

Aman's house:

"Awww.. such a small room, I can't even breath here.." Meera complained and sat on the bed with a thud, glaring at Aman.

"Oh please! The room you used to stay in hospital was smaller than this one and you're complaining!
Admit it, you just want reasons to go back to Raizada Mansion, which I'm not going to let you win.." Aman smirked.

"At that time I was in coma okay, I didn't even felt if the room was according to my likes or not.. now
I can see it and feel it also.. I don't like this room!" she said gritting her teeth.

"I have an idea for you, why don't you think you're in coma and stay in this room quietly? It's better
for you and best for me.." he said smiling.

"I will tell Arnav what you're doing with me! Doctor said I should not take stress.." she frowned.

"Let me just clear to you, that it's me who's going to have stress with you.." he said rolling his eyes,

"Aur haan, Boss is very busy in loving his wife, that he won't have time to listen to your childish complaints.."

Meera closed her eyes controlling her frustration, on hearing the part "loving his wife". She felt like
breaking everything on her way, but that's not her plan. In order to get Arnav, she has to be their
friends.

"I don't have clothes to change.." she said changing the topic.

"So what should I do?" Aman shrugged raising his eyebrows, leaving her fuming in her anger.

****************************************************

Next morning..

Arnav opened his eyes and shook his head realizing his state because of Khushi. It's first time he slept with her on their bed, and he didn't expect it to turn this way.

He was literally on the edge of the bed, and just one step and he would fall off the bed now, her legs were on his and her arms on his neck. Sleeping like this whole night was like having a nightmare
without even close your eyes to sleep.

And there she was sleeping peacefully after snatching his, but he wasn't angry on her! How can he? She looks like a little adorable angel while sleeping, and he didn't have heart to wake her up and scold her for spoiling his sleep. So he let her own the bed and him in her way.

Khushi cuddled to her pillow, she opened her eyes only to find her husband staring at her. He raised his eyebrows and signaled her to look at her position. She did, and got shocked. Immediately, she sat on the bed, "Good morning.."

"You should ask me if I'm okay or not.." he said sarcastically. Khushi pouted.

"How can someone sleep like you're fighting?" he asked.

"I sleep like this!" she crossed her arms, and cutely looked away.

"I will get habit of this soon then.." he said placing a soft kiss on her right cheek, "Good morning.." and he went to bathroom, leaving Khushi smiling.

She picked his pillow, and hugged it close to her heart, "Arnav smells so good!!" she thought.

*****************************************************

Aashi was happily running around the garden, she saw many guests around Payal aunty and Akash uncle, as it was their Haldi today.

Arnav kept a watch on her as usual, because when she gets tired she would ask for him or Khushi.