11| Regret

The next day at school, the feeling seemed to grow as I continuously thought about it. That burn I felt in my chest was so familiar but I couldn't give a name to that feeling, it was anger mixed with sadness and a bunch of other wild emotions. I am currently walking back home since my mom's car broke down this morning and she took mine while I said I'd follow Kenzie. She did take me to school today but she still had one more day of her detention so I had to walk home.

As I walked, my mind drifted off to the same thing that had been bothering me since last night. Something happened between Jaxon and Peter and it left a lump in my chest which I can't seem to identify nor get rid of

"Jealousy" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

"So you're following me now?" I turned around to say.

"Oh nothing like that, I just came to give you the answers to all your questions" he said giggling and wiggling his pointer finger at me.

"Get lost" I said as I turned and continued my walk home.

"You know I can't do that" he said with a playful pout as he began walking beside me now.

"Stop following me" I said with a groan but he just grinned widely.

"So you don't want to know about what happened between me and Jaxon" he said smiling and waving around a phone.

I stopped for a few seconds to stare at the phone then at him

"No" I muttered although that wasn't my answer.

"Well okay then, have fun crushing on a guy I blew yesterday and not even knowing it" he said and I tripped but caught myself then I turned to glare at him with slightly parted lips and almost suddenly, I threw a punch right on his left eye.

He immediately hurdles down to the floor and and cups the left side of his face. He suddenly started shaking

"Wrong move" he whispered and then began spewing out fake tears and whimpers.

It's almost humorous how much crocodile tears he could muster but what seemed more humorous was the number of passer bys that he attracted.

"Th...this m...m...mister h..hit m....me" he sniffled and whimpered as he pointed at me. I just glared at him and as a group of women were coming closer I had no other choice.

"I'm sorry, let me help" I said through gritted teeth as I faked a concerned look.

"Let's go to your place shall we" he whispered as I helped him up to his feet.

"No way" I said sternly and then he cried louder.

"Okay okay" I gave up with a sigh and took him to my house.

........

"Nice room, looks so much better without binoculars" he giggled as he went to sit on my bed.

"You stalk me?!" I half yelled but he didn't reply with words but with a light chuckle.

"Now back to why I'm here" he said and I sat down at my desk.

"I need Kenzie off your little wild goose chase" he said with all seriousness but I just kept quiet.

"This is between you, Jaxon and me" he said and I sighed.

"Or else what" I asked as I stared down narrowly at him.

He smiled and brought out the phone again and started texting someone

"I thought you said you didn't have a phone" I said but he ignored and texted on.

After a few seconds, my phone alerted me of a message.

"Do as I say or I will not hesitate to use it to my advantage" he said and I stared down at my phone and gnawed on the inside of my cheeks.

"Not a word of this to Kenzie" he said wiggling his fingers before getting up and heading for my open window.

"Oh and by the way, it's the same feeling you got when you saw me and your English teacher" he said before jumping down from the window stool.

I sighed and took out my phone. I opened the message and played the video attached to it. As I watched the video I felt my face burn and my eyes began to sting as warm tears filled them.

As Peter got down on his knees, I watched Jaxon's facial expression. He nibbled on his lower lip and stared down at the boy. A small moan escaped his lips as the boy's lips wrapped around the head of his semi member.

He moaned incoherent words as the boy bobbed his head, as I watched, it felt like a painful torture but I couldn't look away as I felt my own arousal begin to tighten my pants. It was only at the end of the video that I felt the warm droplets run down my cheeks. I immediately wiped them off and stared down at the bulge in my pants.

My gaze then shifted to my phone and I angrily tossed it aside with a groan before getting up and flopping onto my bed.

"Sam!" I heard my mom's voice.

I rushed down immediately as I heard my mom call out my name. As soon as I got down the foot of the stairs, I noticed Jaxon sitting on the couch with his eyes glued to the ground. After watching that video I felt a bit pissed but relieved to see him

"I'll be on my way back to work, love you" she said and kissed my forehead before leaving us alone.

"Hey" I said breaking the awkward silence.

"I have to tell you something" he said and I sighed and went to sit on the couch next to him.

"I know about everything" I said with a deep sigh and I could feel the familiar sting in my chest again.

"You do?" He looked up at me and I nodded.

"Oh" he muttered and his head sank low again.

"It was an accident" he said and the sting in my chest increased and I gulped as I stared at him with his head low like a submitting puppy.

"Jaxon look at me" I said and he slowly turned his head to me.

His eyes were glossy with tears and I couldn't help but ignore the pain in my chests as I slowly started losing myself in the moment.

"I.." I was cut of as he crashed his lips on mine, his warm and dangerously soft pair of lips danced against my motionless ones. My eyes were wide open with shock so I panicked and remained still not moving to even breathe.

After a few seconds of him passionately devouring my lips, he pulled away and the emotion I saw in his eyes left me broken. It was regret.

Without another word he got up and ran out of my house leaving me to only feel my lips, where his own lips first touched me. I then stared down at my boner and my vision slowly began to blur as the tears that once teased me began rolling down.