ANSWERS

NOTE: thanks for all the questions!!! not all the questions in this chapter are from my comments on the last chapter

NOTE: thanks for all the questions!!! not all the questions in this chapter are from my comments on the last chapter. I asked some of my friends and my family and other sources about this book and I got these. I'll start off with the ones from the chapter first tho. EEEK!

1. Okay, so, what kind of writing inspires you? I know that authors like SJM and Maggie Stiefvater inspire me to put more of a voice to my work. Do you have any particular novels and authors that do the same for you.
One; great question. Two; great inspirations. Three; to be honest, I've read so many books and authors that inspiration has kinda merged together so I kinda have my own style. However, for different books I try and have an element from the original ( like this one ), in which I kept the first person point of view Rick has and the comedic, easy-writing style he has because this was a tween/teenager book with some flicks of my own style. But if I had to pick a big inspiration it would be GRRM.

2. What is the one character who you see yourself in the most out of the whole PJO universe?
I wanna say Annabeth because I love reading and am a history buff and I used to wanna do architecture. But I feel like I'm not as stern and straightforward as she is. If I went through what Annabeth did, I'd probs be a bit like that but I'm not so I'll have to go with Leo Valdez!!!

3. Have you thought about writing the story from another point of view?
Uh ... not really, no. I might do a spin-off with the Avengers tho, there you'll see Percy's side of things but I feel like since the whole first series is solely his p.o.v I feel like we already know what he thinks most of the time. I wouldn't really wanna do p.o.vs for other characters because I feel like that would spoil certain things. Originally, I wanted to have Jay's point of view because ... well you'll see.

4. What days do you usually post for this book?
I tried having a schedule—it failed. I just post when I can. High school is shit and it's taking up all my time. I'm doing an extension in English and a Cert III VET course so a lot of my time is being taken up. But if I post on any day it's usually weekends.

Now to my friends questions:

5. What song inspiration to you have for Claire?
MANY. There's Natural by Imagine Dragons, Killer Queen by the one and only QUEEN, Miss Jackson by Panic! At the Disco. A lot of Imagine Dragons ... Believer, It's Time, Whatever it Takes ... just an Imagine Dragons playlist with a few others lol!

6. What's Percy Jackson?
HOW? WHY?

7. You do realise that literally every other PJO OC is a daughter of Apollo?
Yes ... I've realised ... now. Not when I first started—I thought I was being original.

8. Why Dove Cameron, such an overused face claim?
She's overused for a reason. She's amazing.

         9. Will you be continuing on to HoO and TOA?
         I probs will be continuing on in HoO, because I have parallels and plots and stuff already surfacing in this book for that series. But ToA seems like a lot of hard work after two big series and also I don't wanna admit a certain character death so ...

         questions I made up that nobody seemed to ask:

        10. Is Claire gonna get taken instead of Annabeth?
          Nope. If that loses me readers, don't care. I have a good idea of what to do for Titian's Curse that you guys will have to wait and see 😉

        11. Wait. What about Timmy? Who's Timmy?! Is he a ROMAN? Whaaaaat?
        😉😉
        HoO. All I'm gonna say.

        12. What does that thing Jay say at the end of Part One mean?????????
        I can't say. You're gonna have to find out.

         Hope you guys enjoy the next chapter which will be out soon!