Chapter 16: Unexpected

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔

𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked stuttering afraid of what he will answer.

"I'm afraid... that one day I'll have to give up..." Jungkook admitted that made my heart shatter.

I held both of his hands and he looked at me as he felt the warmness of my hands.

"Don't you dare give up. Don't you want to live longer so we can spend more times with each other?" I asked and saw his eyes get teary soon enough his tears escaped from his eyes.

"Jungkook I need you so much... You made me feel so complete and you made me feel very happy... Jungkook of there will be a time that comes that you'll have to give up I just want to say, I love you." I have to stop to wipe away the tears that were already streaming down my face.

"I love you so fucking much Jungkook, you're worth more than anything in this world. You're the only one who can make my heart flutter and beat ten times faster. I want you to stay by my side forever please I beg you!" I begged as I made an emotional breakdown in front of Jungkook.

"N-noona..." He called out as his shaky hand reached for my cheek. I looked at him my eyes all red and watery and my vision a little bit blurry.

He slowly leaned in and stopped when our lips were inches apart from each other. Then he whispered,

"I love you too. Don't worry I'll never leave your side. I'll try my best to make you the happiest woman on earth" He smiled at me.

Then silence filled the room. I feel like he can hear how loud my heart is beating.

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed the back of my head and attacked my lips with a kiss. I was caught off guard that I didn't even time to breathe, I mean who cares his lips are so soft and taste like strawberry.

Soon enough things started to heat up...

A/N

Okay people! Just to be clear if you're wondering if they did the 'thing' So to answer your questions... yes they did the thing, but I ain't writing it (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞

I know this story is shorter than someone's height (lmao no offence) but if you want me to continue the scene.... well no. I know y'all gonna comment if bunny boy used condoms well lmao idk :)) you can ask Areum though. Sooo... next chapter will be longer (longer than Jungkook's--) okay bye.

Innocent Author out~