00:02

soft
1:05  ───|────── 2:53
|◁              II             ▷|
                          ∞            ↺

"soft"
••
"hey! wake up! wake up! before i...uh...throw a...uh lamp at you." yoongi hesitated, the robber groaned and closed his eyes.

"please...stop hitting me with things." the robber yelled which made yoongi flinch and almost drop his weapon, which was still a frying pan.

"only if you tell me why you were trying to rob my house." yoongi tried to act intimidated but failed, he made the robber laugh instead.

"you're so cute...now just let me go so i can leave and you can go back to your boring life." the robber motioned for yoongi to untie him.

yoongi shook his head which made the robber yell at him, "let me the fuck go now or i swear to god i will hurt everyone you love!"

"ha! i don't love anyone!" yoongi stuck his tongue out at the man who rolled his eyes at the smaller boy in front of him.

"well...i'll just hurt you instead!" the man chuckled then stopped when he realized the smaller didn't give him a comeback this time. he saw tears streaming down the boy's, now red, cheeks.

"w-why do y-you want to hurt me? i-i'm just-t pro-protecting myself-f. i-i'm s-sorry." yoongi rushed over to the robber who was looking at him with widen and curious eyes.

yoongi quickly untied the man and held the rope in his hands and looked down with tears falling off his face.

taehyung had seen many people cry in front of him, mostly when he was robbing them or about to kill them, but none of them made him feel this way.

made him feel guilty for doing what he tried to do to the adorable boy in front of him.

nobody had ever made him go soft before.

until he met yoongi.