00:04

two hours
1:05 ───|────── 2:53
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

"we have two hours "
••
"fine...i'll stay. but only for two hours. after that you never mention this to anyone, got it?" yoongi nodded eagerly and pulled taehyung over to his small couch.

"what do we do? i've never hanged out with someone before." yoongi giggled, taehyung pushed back a smile, that was eager to jump out.

"lets get to know each other?" taehyung offered, knowing that doing so will only hurt him more. he had already found the smaller quite adorable and finding out more about him might make him like him even more, which he didn't need at the moment.

"okay! so my name is min yoongi and i'm 21 and people often say i resemble a kitten." taehyung chuckled and nodded, agreeing with that fact that he looked like a kitten.

"well...my name is kim taehyung and i'm 23 years old and i'm a criminal." yoongi pouted and shook his head, then asked the question that taehyung hoped he wouldn't ask.

"why are you a criminal?" yoongi questioned and looked up at taehyung who gave him a blank stare.

"i don't know..."

"well there has to be a reason, you don't just start doing bad things. so why do you do it?" taehyung sighed. he looked at him phone, it read 1:45 am. he had 1 hour and 45 minutes to tell yoongi his story.

"it started when i was 15 years old..."