Back to school...?

Hellooo Alright so quick explanation if you haven't heard of it, there is a theory that states that all the countries died in specific ways and it affects them in their nation form. For example: England was a drug addict, died of a hallucination drug overdose. This explains why he sees fairies, ghosts, gnomes and so on. So this chapter has a lot to do with this theory. (I just changed Prussia's one a little bit😜)

Canada:

-Victim of neglect. Died of starvation. This explains why nobody notices him.

Prussia:

-Popular kid in school. Joined a gang and died in a gang fight. This explains his narcissism and his ability to fight or to start a fight.

Anyway so hope you enjoy and sorry for the long A/N😅

Prussia's POV

I woke up to the faint scent of pancakes. Wait pancakes?! I rush downstairs and see Canada making a second plate of pancakes. He immediately turned around as I entered the kitchen and a dark blush spread across his face. I was confused for a second till I realized I didn't have my shirt on. "Good morning Prussia. Before you ask I went out shopping early this morning," he greeted shyly and turned around to finish the pancakes. I decided to tease him.

"Guten morgen Birdie. Like what you see," I asked seductively as he placed a hand over his face to hide his embarrassment. He let out a sigh (probably to calm himself down) before turning to face me. He looked down for awhile making me a little concerned, before looking me straight in the eye. His eyes held a flirty and seductive stare as he slowly moved closer to me, making me gulp slightly, but I didn't back away.

"Why yes Preußen. I do like what I see. Should I show just how much I like it," he flirted as a dark blush spread across my face, kind of turned on by his pronunciation of my name. He gently traced his finger down my chest and whispered into my ear quietly, "Taste of your own medicine Pooh bear." After that he walks to the pancakes again and gave me the plate smiling innocently as if the flirting never happened. "I'm done. Just go get a shirt on first. I'll be waiting," Canada smiled innocently as I rushed to 'my room'.

I immediately shut the door and sank to my knees, a huge blush spread across my face as I feel a smile coming onto my face. "I like this side of Canada. I doubt he shows this to anyone..." I whispered and got dressed, ready to go downstairs again.

Canada's POV

I can't believe I flirted with Prussia. He probably thinks I'm disgusting now. And he just recently got rejected by Hungary and I start flirting with him! I'm such an idiot!Ugh... I can't hide these feelings anymore. I'm afraid of them being revealed and Prussia not wanting anything to do with me.

I sighed as I sat down on the couch. I suddenly lost my appetite and put my plate down. "Who are you?" I hear my pet polar bear say. "I'm Canada. Your owner," I answered with the same answer I gave every day. I sigh and put my head in my hands. I screwed up so badly...

Prussia's POV

I walked downstairs and into the living room to see Birdie with his face buried in his hands. I immediately got concerned and sat next to him, completely ignoring the pancakes. "What's wrong Birdie?" I asked concerned as he flinched probably not realizing my entry. "Oh nothing. Uhh... Your pancakes are in the kitchen. I would get them," Canada told white lies and as he was about to walk to the kitchen I grabbed his wrist surprising him slightly.

"If it's about the flirting. I don't mind it Birdie. Hell! I enjoy seeing that side of you. I guess France taught you a few tricks. In any case that made you look more attractive than normal you," I tried to compliment and realized what I said wrong. "Am I not normally attractive?" Canada asked hurt in his voice. "No no. You are definitely  attractive in more ways than one. I mean...I mean..." I tried to make sense of what I actually meant. "Don't worry Pooh bear. I know what you meant. I was just teasing," Canada giggled and got the plate of pancakes.