Our last night together

Helloo Hope you enjoy this chapter (Sorry if it's short. I'll try my best)😜

Prussia's POV

It was my last night with Canada. We decided to have a movie marathon, but Birdie fell asleep while we were watching Distorted (A/N Watched it earlier this week. It's scary, but not the scariest). I turn off the movie and carry Birdie (who is actually taller than me when he stands up straight, but he appears shorter, because he's a sloucher) to bed, he is literally as light as a feather for me.

I gently placed him on the bed as I quickly packed all my stuff. My flight leaves at 8am sharp, so I don't have time in the morning to pack my suitcase again. Once I made sure everything was in, I made my way to the bed I placed Birdie in earlier. I pulled the blanket over us and cuddled in with Birdie. I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to play with Canada's hair.

I gently took his curl and twirled it in between my fingers. He shivers slightly at the touch. I raise an eyebrow as I suddenly remember an early conversation Romano and I had. Apparently he complained that my little brüder kept touching Feli's erogenous zone. I remember I burst out laughing and asked him where that might that be. He (after a lot of be- I mean pleading) explained that curls are erogenous zones. My eyes widen as I just continue playing with his hair, carefully avoiding the curl. Thoughts traveled through my head as I looked at the sleeping Canadian.

I'm going to miss this. All the cuddles, all the jokes, all the smart remarks, all the laughs and giggles shared, all those delicious pancakes, especially the pancakes. I chuckle at the thought. I want to stay here forever. I want to be with Birdie forever. And that neighbor of his... I growl silently at the memory. I wonder if I should show him around Germany. I wonder what his reply would be if I asked him. We will see each other at meetings and such, but I want to see him every day! I will miss mein Birdie. I finally fell asleep, my hand still tangled in Canada's soft hair...

Time skip brought to you by Canada's curl~

I suddenly wake up to a scream echoing through the house. I realize the scream came from Canada, who was currently crying in my chest. One thing I learned from sleeping with Canada is that he has nightmares a lot and he wouldn't tell me what they're about. "What's wrong Birdie?" I asked as I held his chin up and wiped away his tears with my other hand. He leaned into my hand and sighed.

"It's nothing, don't worry. You should go back to sleep, you have to wake up pretty early in the morning for your flight," Canada made up an excuse as he wanted to climb back into bed, but I stopped him by lifting him out of bed and hugging him tightly. After a while of surprise he hugged back and silently cried into my shoulder.

"Nein. No way. You're going to tell me what these nightmares are about, because you have them almost every night," I ordered in a serious tone. He sucked in a breath in surprise, but let it out a while later. "Prussia. Are you scared of something?" He asks quietly. I was surprised at the question, but answered anyway. "Yes I am. Everyone is afraid of something. Personally I have mephobia," (A/N Go google it. It really sounds like Prussia) I smirked as he glared up at me, then giggled a little, making my smirk into a smile.

"Oh shut up. I'm being serious. All of my dreams have one thing in common. My worst fear becoming a reality," Canada returned to his sad aura as I feel my heart break. Personally I hate seeing him sad and immediately get angry at whoever did it to him. "What did you dream about Birdie?" I asked again as I hugged him tightly. Why do I feel a strange sense of deja vu...

He explains his dream as I almost begin to cry as well. Apparently the only thing that kept me alive (New Prussia) got its name changed, because there isn't really any Prussian history in this country. And so I actually died and Canada felt as if he was the one to blame. "So you're afraid of names being changed," I tried to lighten the mood, but it only made Canada cry more. "No idiot! I'm afraid of losing you! Can't you see, I don't care if I have to die, as long as you are alive and well! I would give anything," Canada admitted as we both stared at each other in surprise.

"Never mind. Let's just go to sleep," Canada immediately changed the subject and made ready to climb into bed, but I stopped him like last time. "Ich Liebe dich Birdie," I admitted hugging him tightly. Canada didn't respond for a while as I got worried I read the message wrong.

I wanted to object, but before I can, Canada started giggling. I pulled away from the hug and looked at the giggling Canadian. "What is it Birdie?" I asked concerned. "Wow. Just wow. I can't believe you feel the same way. Je taime Prusse," Canada giggled and hugged me tightly. I hug back and slowly rubbed circles on his back trying to comfort him.

He fell asleep in the embrace as I lay down still with Canada in my arms. I felt my eyes getting tired as I relaxed into the comfort of having Canada in my arms and the softness of the bed. Before I fell asleep I softly whispered a promise I hope to never break as I slowly feel the darkness overtaking me...

"I promise I will never leave you alone Birdie..."

Hellooo This book is almost complete only like 2 or 3 chapters left. Anyway sorry this is short, but I'm tired. Prepare for the angst, because it's the next few chapters. Anyway till next time

Bye bye Birdies~