The Bad Boy and the Girl with Wings

A.N Hey again! I hope you like my stories well anyway... enjoy and please vote and read my other stories! LittleMonster out!!!

Flynn's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blasting "Bid Girls Club" by Falling in Reverse. I wacked my alarm and got out of bed. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and stripped and stepped into the shower. I got out and dried off making sure my black hair looked messy (in a sexy way). I put on a grey T shirt and dark low rise jeans. I grabbed my leather jacket and headed out the door towards my 125cc Honda street bike. I got on and revve the engine.

"I love that noise!" I said to myself and drove off to school.

I parked and immediatley go attention. I liked it but sometimes it was over whelming. I got off and Lexie(a.k.a the school slut) cam up to me and wrapped herself around my arm. I immeiatley shook her off, I only had eyes for one girl in this school! Her name was Amelia. She was gorgeous, smart, nice body, kind, and had a beautiful voice. But she always seemed like she was hiding something from everyone.

"Hey Flynn! Did you hear about Amelia?" Alex asked

"What happened to Amelia??" I almost yelled. I got a couple weird looks then they went away when I glared.

"She aparently is moving... like moving moving! She is apparently moving to California!" He breathed out

"But...thats all the way on the west coast!!!" I whispered

"I know...hey it may be true may not be I heard it from a reliable source so no questioning!" He stated rasing his hands up. We got our books form our lockers and started walking to class. I was about to die of bordem in English when I heard the door open, I saw an hourglass figure come in wearing black shorts and a GreenDay tank top that was cut showing some of her stomach and her whatever girls call that elastic thing that covers a bra! I looked into her chocolate eyes and just wished she would be mine. I know I know, bad boys are supposed to have one night stands and break hearts...I do break hearts but I wouldn't do a one night stand. She told the teacher where she was and he nodded, then while I was checking her out she looked at me and blushed. I looked into her eyes and smiled, she smiled back and came and sat next to me.

"Duuuude!!!!" Alex whispered in my ear. Then we fist bumped. I glanced at her every so often and she woud look at me and blush. I tapped her shoulder and asked the most typical question I could...

"Amelia, if you were a pirate would you want your parrot on this shoulder or this one?" I said reaching my arm to her other shoulder and pulling her closer to me. She giggled and she pointed to the one my hand was one. I smiled and looked back up at the bored still smiling! God this girl is the death of me!!!

Amelia's P.O.V

I ran to the end of the hall and quickly opened the door realizing I was extremely late. I closed the door and talked ot the teacher. I had detention this afternoon! I looked up and and saw Flynn checking me out. I blushed and he looked into my eyes an smiled. Why would he look at me? I am not pretty and I do not have a good sense of humor. Although I like my body...nevermind that! He is the badboy he would never go for me. I smiled back at him and then walked toward the onyl seat left...which was by him and sat down and started working. I saw Flynn fist bump his friend Alex...I wonder what they were so siked about. I glanced at him a lot in class and saw him look at me. Our eyes met and I blushed and he smiled. I went back to work trying not to look at him and then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Flynn looking at me. He opened his mouth and asked...

"Amelia, if you were a pirate would you want your parrot on this shoulder or this one?" He then put his arm around me and laid his hand on my shoulder bringing me closer to him.