Chapter 2~

( starts in a nightmare)
⚠️Triggers May Be in this chapter

Sal POV

I stood there blinking in as bright sunlight hit my face. 'Where am I?' Was all I could think until I realized where I was, feeling of dread washed over me. A small blue haired boy laughed and ran to a young beautiful blonde lady in a field.
"Mommy! mommy! Can I go pet the doggy?"
The blonde lady pet her son's soft hair.
" We should wait until dad gets here, hun"
I stood fearfully, 'say okay, please!'
" mommy please???"
The small boy gave puppy dog eyes as I stood, seemingly unseen in disappointment.
" Oh alright, let me get my purse. "
The small boy stood up and started running, not waiting for his mother. I called out to the boy, only to be unheard. " Please! You have a chance still! Wait for mom!"
I stood still and watched it all happen again, fear and sadness contorting my scarred face.
The boy tried to pet the big black growling dog, slobber flying out of its mouth. The boys laughter and smile faded into an ear piercing scream as the dog pounded tearing its teeth deep into the boys face, tearing the pale boys flesh. The mother ran over to see the dog rip her sons left eye out and tear back into his face. The mother screamed fearfully as her sons blood stained the grass, the sight of her bleeding son brought her into tears. Before she knew it the dog leapt at her, tearing into her throat. Ripping out her intestines. The small boy screamed and cried while his mother's once beautiful body and dress drenched in her own blood, fall limp onto the grass. In the distance the boy saw his father, who had no beard then, running over terrified, before the boy could scream for his father. Red took over his vision, collapsing onto his mother's dead body, whispering how the dog was a monster.

Sal POV still

I panted, shaking as my body sprung up from the bed sitting now. I shook and began to cry recalling the nightmare, cold sweat dripped down my pale scarred face. The fear and sadness filling my colorful blue eye. I stood up shaking still sobbing quietly, my hair was stuck to my face. I peaked out into the living room, glancing at the clock. 3:33 am.
I saw my father passed out on the couch, empty bottles of vodka surrounding him, I quietly stuck into the bathroom falling down against the wall crying. He was drunk, it was late, I couldn't wake him up and make him comfort me, I just couldn't. I did the only thing I could think of to call my nerves. I stood up shakily grabbing my dad's razor blade used for shaving. I held it against my left wrist and sobbed and clenched my teeth in pain as I made crimson liquid dripping cuts for each thought.
Mistake
It's my fault
I should've died, not her.
Freak
Stupid
Waste of energy
E x t r a
These thoughts continued in my head, before I knew it my whole left lower arm was covered in the crimson liquid. I moved onto the right arm repeating until the thoughts and fear calmed. I shakily turned on the shower, stepping in as I washed the blood. The hot water burning the cuts. After I showered I felt calmed down, exhaustion filled my body, I couldn't sleep again though, it was going to be a long day. I realized it was my first day of school today, I was going to walk with my new friend, Larry. I smiled slightly at the thought of him, I went into my room slipping on a black jumper, hissing as the fabric brushed my wounds. I pulled skinny red jeans that had wholes in the knees over my small skinny legs. I maneuvered my feet into my bright blue converse. I brushed my hair and pulled it tightly into two pigtails. I glanced at the clock, 5:00 am. I still had 3 hours before I needed to leave, school started at 8:30 am and it was a 20 minute walk there. I sighed and looked at my face, I stared at the long scars littering my face, my left socket was empty before I slipped in the glass eye that matched my right eye. A few scars were on my lips and there was small disfiguration in the left side of my jaw, not too noticeable. Though this was the hideous face behind the mask that scared people when it was seen. I slipped on my prosthetic listening to the satisfying clicks of the straps.
click
click
I smiled, it was fake, but it was to convince myself I was happy. Since nobody could see my face anyways, I played on my gear boy until 8am.

2 hours later ( still Sal POV)

I grabbed my light blue backpack that was worn out with pins on it. I said bye softly to my sleeping dad before stepping into the elevator and pressing my index finger onto the cold button that was labeled with the number 1. I stepped out shivering slightly as the cold morning air pricked my skin. I was knocked out of my thoughts when the tall, hot, goof waved and called me over. W-wait did I call him hot? It's just a friendly way, nothing gay right...?
I shook the gay pondering thoughts out of my head as I began to walk next to the tall boy.
" How was your morning, fuck nugget?"
I smiled at the nickname I figured out.
" Just fine, Saaally~face"
Larry smiled cockily at the small blue boy, he remembered Sal saying something about it being a nickname.
I simply chuckled a bit. " Hmmm, fuck nugget isn't good enough is it, how about... Larry face!" I had a soft breathy laugh kind of blushing at this nickname. Was I sure thankful for this mask sometimes. Larry blinked before laughing, " sure dude, also I can see right through you, you're nervous for your first day, aren't you?" I nodded surprised, he then began to give a small lecture.
" You'll be fine, just stay away from dickbag Travis, he's a cliche bully. I should have some classes with you hopefully. "
I softly nodded smiling, he could tell I was smiling since my mask would lift when I did. Which I'm glad he was so perceptive  of when I smiled. I stopped for a moment and stared up at the school building in front  of me, well here we go.

My first day.

————

1111 words!
Less than last time, woo. again I'm open to criticism. Do you guys think I should mention which kind of warnings are in each chapter? I always feel like doing that gives away the chapter before its read. So that's why I like to only imply that there's a trigger warning.