Chapter 18

Y/N's POV

I woke up and it's morning already. Maybe drinking some wine last night wasn't a great idea after all. I took a nice long bath and changed into a shirt and long skirt with doll shoes. When I was changing my clothes, i saw a scar on my shoulder, hm since when did I get that? Nevermind that i guess.

I only have this day to enjoy being here since I need to leave tomorrow and I still have a hangout with Drac later, did he know that I'm leaving tomorrow?I'll just tell him later.

I went outside my room to get some breakfast for me. Monsters were already out too. I spotted the guys table with Frank, Wayne, Murray, Griffin,Johnny and Drac himseld eating some food and I saw the girl's table with Mavis, Eunice, Wanda and more monster girls.

I went a bit closer to the two tables, loud squeals were heard from the guy's table. I went to them and saw Drac's head on the table while the other guys were laughing.

"Hey guys! Good morning." I stated and they all turned to me, inclusing Drac who seemed shock seeing me.

"Oh hi Y/N! Did you enjoy your sleep last night?" Murray asked with a smirk.

"My sleep was pretty good." I said and they all 'oohhh'

"Drac's sleep wasn't that great HAHAHA." Griffin said and Drac stood up.

"Uhh hehehe nevermind them Y/N. They are all crazy!" Drac said that made me laugh.

"Sure sure. I'm just gonna go to the girl's table ok?"

They all nodded and I forgot to ask a certain someone about something.

"Hey Drac?" I called him and he looked at me.

"Y-yes Y/N?" he replied.

"Our hangout later is still on right?" I asked him and the boys went shock.

"O-oh that! Yes! Of course! It's still on!"

"I'll see you later Drac." I said and walked away. Then more of the guy's squeal were heard. I sat with the girls in the breakfast table.

"Hey Y/N, how was sleep?" Mavis asked.

"Pretty good though." I replied then I started to order food for breakfast. I was really hungry and I didn't even remembered if I had dinner last time.

We started to eat and talked about random girl stuffs.

"Yeah! Like me and Johnny were perfectly meant to be. It was so amazing." Mavis said.

"Me and Wayne were always sweet at our young age." Wanda stated.

"Me and Frank fight but we still love each other."

I just smiled since all of them had their own husbands.

"How about you Y/N?"

"H-huh?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend or something?" Wanda asked.

"Well, i did have but i ended it." I said.

"What? Why?"

"My ex boyfriend keeps me for himself. He never lets me go out of the house without his permission. Never lets me talk with other guys, including my friends. I couldn't take it anymore so I broke up with him."

"That hurts." Eunice stated.

"But I didn't mind it though. I just have to wait for the right person to come."

"That's the spirit girl!"

We cheered and continued to eat.

(8 hours passed since Imma lazy writer >_<)