Nine

Taehyung had arrived at the address that Yoongi had sent him about two and a half hours later, he waited this long to come over as he wanted the boy to at least get a few hours of rest before he showed up.

When he stepped up to the front door of said apartment he checked his message from Yoongi one last time to make sure he was at the right door, when seeing he was he took in a deep breath before he knocked on the door with the hand that didn't hold anything in them.

As he waited patiently for the door open, he could hear voices coming from inside of the apartment "Oooo daddy! Yoongs friend here!" He heard a voice say in a childlike tone which caused his eyebrows to furrow slightly "M'gonna get door for you!"

"Jimin get back here and get back in that bath!" Another voice could be heard which he assumed would most likely be Jungkook.

"Nu uh daddy!" Jimin's voice sounded from just behind the door "Chim wanna get the door cause Chim is big boy! He can open door!"

"Not when you're naked you can't!" The sound of a crash could be heard, a small whine leaving a pair of lips before another few minutes passed and the door was being opened to reveal a tall male with black dishevelled hair and clothes "Taehyung welcome," the male said with a smile "Would have been here sooner but you probably heard everything," he then chuckled.

Taehyung nodded his head with a small smile before he asked, his voice very serious as he just wanted to clear whatever happened up "You a dom or something?"

Hearing this caused Jungkook to cross his arms over his chest, a stern look on his face "So what? Got a problem with that?"

Taehyung was quick to shake his "No no! Nothing against that stuff," he rushed out "Just wanted to know that's all," he then shrugged to which Jungkook nodded his head.

"Alright, well Yoongi's in the spare bedroom which is down the corridor and then to the right. He's asleep at the moment though," Jungkook said, pointing to the small corridor which would lead the male to Yoongi's room.

He was quick to thank the male before walking down the corridor, he could hear movement of water coming from what he assumed was a bathroom a few doors down before he lightly knocked on Yoongi's door before walking in, shutting the door behind him.

Slowly he walked towards the boy's bed with a small smile on his lips, the boy looked so peaceful that he didn't want to wake him up so with that in mind he just pulled a chair up beside the boy's bed.

He placed his little gifts down on the bedside table before leaning forward slightly to push the boy's hair out of his sleeping face, a smile forming on the sleeping boys face.

It wasn't long before Yoongi was waking up though, his little eyes open as a small yawn left his little lips which  only caused Taehyung to coo at the sight.

As Yoongi began to sit up, a small pout formed on his lips as he used his little hands to rub at his eyes before he was training his eyes on Taehyung, his eyes dropping every so often as he made grabby hands at the male "Yoongs want cuddles please, Yoongs very tired," he mumbled.

And who was Taehyung to resist that? So slowly he got up from his chair, pulled off his shoes before he climbed up onto the bed next to the much smaller boy "Mm, get under blanket please?"

Obeying, he slipped under the covers before he felt a tiny head resting against his chest while small hands balled up in his t-shirt.

"Taetae very warm," the boy hummed in a childlike manner "Yoongs likes," he slurred before he slowly fell back to sleep.

Just from those small words that left his lips he had a small feeling that the boy could be a little but of course he wouldn't assume that, it wasn't his place but even if he was Taehyung wouldn't care.

So leaning down, he pressed a soft kiss to the top of the boy's head before bringing his hand up to the boy's hair, slowly running his fingers through his light brown locks as a small hum of content left his lips.

Just being in this position with his crush had his own eyes falling shut before sleep slowly began to take over.