[TFP][1] WheelJack x Mech!Reader

Image above is what I based you're frame off, but you can have whatever details you what. It's just buff-ness and height. Credit to artist ofc !

I will finish requests, I just need inspiration for certain things, but I will !!

And I will do some female one shots- I just really like the gay uwu

Might do a pt.2 ?

Warning - slight: fluff, angst and a touch of sin

————————————————————————

"ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ, ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ."

First person P.O.V

(Y/N) was a Decepticon from the very start, starting in the pits itself. You stood besides Soundwave and Megatron throughout the war, fighting for beliefs you'd blindly joined in rage at your young age.

War had changed lots of Autobots and Decepticons alike. You'd all struggled with identities, lost ones and even processor issues due to it. And much more scarring and traumatising experiences of course.

You started out simple, a bodyguard to a handsome mech. And Primus, did you enjoy starring at his aft. Of course, the mech caught on, and you'd became more intimate. But throughout the many years, it made you feel less. I mean, you fragged in the night and the next day you were expected to be an emotionless bodyguard again? Absolute scrap.

You'd deflected from your job, seeking more in life and leaving your mech-ly lover behind. To this day, you could say he was one of the best fraggers you'd met. Even with your bodyguard persona, he always got you under him no matter his small frame compared to your large one.

After awhile of looking, you'd found nothing. To put it simply that is. But you started to over hear news of the gladiator pits becoming more popular, and accepting new gladiators to fight. You'd accepted straight away.

Of course it was scary, you were a nervous wreck on the inside, but didn't let that take your emotionless face. Throughout the cycles, you'd learnt tricks and tactics to winning battles.

You, due to your size, were able to best your opponents with brute strength. As you rose on the battle leaderboards, you became more popular with the mechs and femmes. You'd even attracted attention of higher ups in the gladiator rank, even if you only did most opening rounds.

You'd met lots of gladiators in the pits, most with the same backstory or reasoning. 'Felt like I was worth more' or 'what I was doing wasn't for me' and similar things. It seemed cybertronians came to let out their frustrations in the pits.

Soon after, more cycles later, you'd became a full on gladiator. You'd do private fighting sessions for higher ups to watch for entertainment, you'd do bigger matches that people payed to see purposely for your own skills. Onlining really looked up for you, but in reality, you felt lonely.

You were so used to fighting, that your own routine made you sick. You didn't like the way others looked down on smaller ranks, as you'd been in their place and understood their struggles.

So many flaws started to be pointed out the more you payed attention.

And that's when Megatronus came to you. You couldn't remember everything you'd said off by heart, but after he'd talked to you of his plans to change Cybertron? You were hooked.

You'd help raise awareness for his campaign, gladiator to gladiator. You'd became closer and closer throughout the times. You'd even felt a small brotherly connection with him, in those moments where you laughed to no stop.