[TFP][1] Predaking x Predacon!Fem!Reader

This isn't even half finished I swear. I'm so sorry I'm terrible at updating hhhh.
This is only 2300 words :/
Ofc there will be a part two, I just needed to get this out y'know?

Imagine above is what your alt form is based off of, and add ons that are described in the story. credit goes to artist ofc, check them out !

Enjoy- I'll try and do part two ASAP-

Warning- NOT proof read.

————————————————————————

"ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴏғ ᴜs."

1st P.O.V

There it was.

That annoying ticking sound.

It disturbed you whenever you went into shutdown. It was a series of ticks at a time, as if to catch your attention or communicate. Whether it be the first option or the latter, it was frustratingly annoying.

It made you growl causing the substance, that kept you in your hazy state of growth, to bubble and pop. Whenever such happened, whatever tapping or creating that sound seemed to back off, as if satisfied by the reply.

You also constantly felt a presence right next to you, who sometimes seemed to go through the same annoyance. It was slightly comforting knowing you weren't alone through this.

You tried to communicate to the best of your abilities, either by growling or trying to quicken your.... spark? Beat. At least that's what your... processor told you it was.

It happened too much to count, not that you could count. You barely felt as if your helm was your own most the time.

This time however, the ticking continued despite your best efforts. And when you almost lost hopes in it stopping? It stopped. And so did the constant flow of liquid around you.

You felt zapping, causing you to open your optics as much as you could. Forcing them open was easier than the last time you recalled, as if the pressure had been lifted.

You continued to try and move other parts of yourself that were once held down my pressure, while still blinking your optics to focus.

First your clawed digits flinched, speaking of which you had quite a lot of.

You felt your joints loosen, as your stabilisers stretched. Your many servos in fact.

As all the liquid drained, your optics came into focus. Standing to the left side of the pod you were in, a purple and black figure stood. It's single red optic staring at you before switching to something on your left.

You followed its view, finding a large creature staring at you. Your optics widened. Could this have been the presence next to you? You growled slightly, in a non threatening way, just to test them.

They growled back in the same manner, confirming your theory. You purred in delight to be able to interact with your new buddy.

Turning your gaze back to what stood before you both, it continued to observe.
It then took a few steps back.

You were unsure what to do, we're you suppose to get out? If so, how?

You then heard a screeching sound, and you shook your helm to rid of the sound.

Looking at your partner, it seems they had their own clawed digit against the glass in front. And without hesitation, they slammed their helm into the fragile material.