Chapter 1

Copyright © 2019 by Janie Marie

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously, and besides the author herself, any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental

✦IMPORTANT✦

If you're an old fan of mine, you're going to have a lot of fun seeing my babies in a whole new reality. There will be clarification at the end of the book to explain how this reality came about, but other than them being the "same" characters from Gods & Monsters and Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf? there's no impact on either story's plots. This is truly an alternate reality because Jane is nuts, and she's freaking powerful. Enjoy!

 If you're new to me and my stories, don't stress. YOu're going to have lots of fun meeting Jane and the gang. When you see other readers from G&M or WAotBBW commenting about the connections, just ignore them. And if you want to see what they're talking about, you can read the samples I have available on my profile. My books are available to purchase on Amazon, links are on my profile. But you DON'T have to read either story.

I am not sure if this story will stay on Wattpad. So read and don't complain if I decide to remove after it's finished. I'll definitely let y'all know what I decide, but until then, just enjoy.

Strong Sexual Content and Language will be censored or cut.

*These chapters are unedited and will contain typos/grammatical errors. I am editing offline.

Be warned: 

this is only the first 5 chapters of Jane's Team. Due to my publishing contract, I can't keep more than that online. 

Publishing 4.2.20 Available now for PREORDER for only .99¢ price goes up after release

Links in bio or search Janie Marie or Jane's Team on Amazon

Don't forget you don't need a Kindle reader to read/buy kindle books. Simply download the free kindle app and read on your device.

 Simply download the free kindle app and read on your device