21) "Say it out loud when I fuck you."

Oliver | Stella | Caleb

"For fuck's sake Caleb, stop fiddling so much, you look like you're going to pee your pants."

"Oliver!"

"Thank you for being such a supportive best friend. Couldn't have asked for wiser words."

"You are welcome, I'm just glad that you're not gonna be hogging up the space in the dorm anymore."

"Oliver seriously?"

"What?"

"Caleb, don't listen to this fool. It's been 2 years since you and Judaline are together, I'd say about damn time."

"Its Judy we're talking about, she's weird."

"Oliver one more fucking word from your mouth and I'm gonna slap the shit out of you!"

"Are you sure? You don't think it's too soon?"

"Cal-"

"Sorry babe, I have to handle this one. Okay fucker look, you're a dork and she's really smart-"

"Wow I feel-"

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me. But...this is you and Judy, you guys are amazing, you're both talented and career driven and haven't rushed things and this is the right step, okay? And knowing Judy, she'll probably act like she doesn't want it but she definitely does. I know"

"I...wow, you said something nice to me!"

"Don't get used to it. Eww Cal...get off of me!"

"Okay okay, so I'm gonna go now...do my thing. You kids be good."

"Caleb please leave."

"Right."

"Hey there, sexy."

"Hi handsome."

"So, I was thinking..."

"That's never a good thing."

"Just hear me out, woman. You know how it's been like a couple of months since we started dating...so I was thinking since I got a new job, we could like-"

"It better be right next to the beach."

"What?"

"The place that you've booked for us, fuckboy."

"H-how did you-what...I. I hate you."

"I love you."

"................."

"I'm not pranking you, stop looking at me like that."

"You j-just said that you loved...me."

"Is that so bad? I can't keep it in anymore, I-I'm sorry if I've ruined the moment, I just wanted to let-"

"..............."

"...I.....Okay.....stop.....Oliver!"

"What?"

"You can't just kiss your way up for everything!"

"Sure can,"

"Oliver! No...let me go."

"Never, not after what you just said, baby."

"Really? You didn't even say it back!"

"Words babe."

"....................."

"Fine, Stella Rosa Turner, I am irrevocably in love with you since the day you looked like a fucking bombshell in that sequinned dress that I saw you wear when I called you on Skype and you've made me very fucking happy today, and with your permission I'd now like to make love to you, darling."

"....................."

"Fuck, sorry...Stella? Baby, please don't cry."

"...I just...I really love you."

"That's good, that's the best, isn't it?"

"Hmm."

"You'd know what would be better?"

"What?"

"If you say it out loud when I fuck you."

"Is it?"

"Yes,"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

------------------------------------------------