A / N

Hey my dirties,

Hey my dirties,

Firstly, I just want to thank each and every one of you who has followed Oli and Stella's story till now, I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it.

Oliver's character is so close to my heart and I absolutely love him to the core. He's literally OG. ♥️ It swells my heart to see the live he's got and thank you so much for that.

Also, sometime around the end of this year to next year starting, I will be writing another book in the 'Talk' series.

I hope you guys give the anticipated book as much love as this one ♥️

Lastly, I'm shamelessly going to promote myself and let you guys know that I've recently started a new book titled "Misters & Mimosas" which Won a Chicklist Contest and I don't know where to begin because this is my FIRST WATTPAD WIN EVER!!

Please do go and check it out!

https://my.w.tt/IHEvZcExhZ

Kiara Mariana Thomas knew she deserved a break the moment she fixed the 50th breaking marriage that had walked into her office

Kiara Mariana Thomas knew she deserved a break the moment she fixed the 50th breaking marriage that had walked into her office. It wasn't easy to be a marriage counsellor, not when you weren't even married.

So when she won a full paid trip to the Bahamas, spas and luxury et al, who was she to deny herself the pleasure?

Well, except what she didn't expect was to see top-shot divorce lawyer Zachery Kael Henderson in all his charming glory.

In his bed.

Next to him.

In her birth-suit.

#VacationOfaLifetime

Also if you love Oliver and haven't checked out Caleb's story yet! Here's a sneak peak of Talk Music To Me,

https://my.w.tt/KUnC9EPxhZ

When Judaline gets a call from her college's latest soccer star, she doesn't expect him to be a goof. But self-proclaimed goofball, Caleb White makes it his mission to impress the sassy girl with cheesy song lyrics, childish talks and lots of laughter.

One phone call.

Many songs.

Lots of smiles.

"So do you like the Beatles?"

''Y-yeah, why do you-"

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad-"

"Please don't."

"Take a sad song and make it better."

" ............"

__________________________________