6

Everyone was in class, I was in my usual seat next to karma, karma got up and went to where Nagisa, I stay in my seat watching everyone chatting with smiles clearly painted on their faces, I look out the window and watch the birds flying.

Suddenly everyone went silent, I stopped watching the birds and see everyone glaring at Irina-San. She grabs the chalk and writes in English, 'you're incredible in bed.' I simply pay attention, I can speak many languages but if those above me wish it, then it shall be what I learn.

She turns to us and says in English "you're incredible in bed. Repeat." She says 'repeat' in Japanese. Everyone looks confused, before she could say anything, I say in perfect English "You're incredible in bed." Irina-San smiles at me and then says to everyone else "Come on!" They all then say "Y- Y... You're incredible in bed." Their English wasn't perfect but it was really good.

Irina-San then goes on and tells us "When I assassinated a V.I.P. In the states... I started out by seducing his bodyguard. This is what I said to him, it means, you were so good I saw stars." Everyone looked skeptical and shocked.

I understood, she was teaching us about how words can mean everything, if she couldn't seduce that man and he happened to have better skills, or weapons than her, then she would most likely of never gotten close to her target nor even succeeded in assassinating anyone.

I ended up zoning out, I internally punished myself for zoning out. I snapped out of it, when everyone started laughing, I noticed that Irina-San seemed a little nervous and shocked.

She got so angry when everyone started calling her Ms Vitch, I sighed and put my hand up, she asked me "Yes Cyla-San?" I give her a kind look and said "Irina-San, is it all right if I leave early today, you see, today I have to talk to my butler about school hours and such, so may I please leave?" She nod and says "I'll inform the other teachers, get home safe." I nod and get up, I grab my bag and walk out after I say "Goodbye E-class." I then spread my wings and flew home.

Sorry this is short, I'm gonna be very focused on school as it's a new school and I won't have a lot of time to write and all the shit, now I apologize if the next time I update is a month or two in the future.