dinner

|dinner |

*Hannah has brown hair. P.S totally accidental that I chose Ashley Benson's GIF to represent Hannah's smile, lol.

S totally accidental that I chose Ashley Benson's GIF to represent Hannah's smile, lol

My stomach was rumbling, again.

I was starving because I hadn't eaten anything since the morning. After my training with none other than the dear Alpha himself, Andrea dragged me into the shops and had shopped with me. She bought me some clothes and I was adamant that I paid for my clothes, but who was I kidding? I had no money.

"Don't worry about it, Hannah. Ian's paying anyways so let's max it out." she started as she gave me another pair of jeans to try on. "And besides, he's the one who told me to get you some clothes. And to be honest, your clothes are so out--"

"W-w-wait. He told you to get me some clothes?" Did I mishear her or something? Hm, I should clean my ears again later.

Instead of answering my question, she stopped and smiled excitedly and I had no idea why. "Aw, you two are so cute." she teased and hugged me.

What?

Did she just call us c-cute?

Oh my gosh, no way. D-did she know? How?

I surely didn't tell her and there was no way in earth Ian would ever tell her. Alec maybe?

Oh, Ian is so going to kill him.

My eyes widened, confused of what she was thinking at the moment. Did she really know though? However, Andrea started laughing.

"What? You really think I didn't notice?"

"Notice what?" I tried acting dumb which resulted in her rolling her eyes.

She continued looking through the racks and found a blazer that I kinda thought was cute. "I'm not stupid. I've guessed ever since you came here. Ian will never let an outsider in for reasons such as 'she's my guest', so I waited for a while to confirm my suspicions. And I know I'm right. Don't even dare lie. I know that you're his m--" I rushed to cover her mouth.

What if somebody heard?! I looked around and thankfully, no one was within earshot. Human earshot, that is.

"Okay, okay. Whatever! Just, just don't tell anyone." I pleaded her but she only laughed.

She continued nodding and gave some more clothes.

"Hey, don't worry," she smiled playfully at me, "Ian knows that Laura and I know. I once asked and he tried lying about it, but he's a terrible liar." she says and laughs.

My jaw dropped and I couldn't help facepalm myself. Great, now Andrea and Laura knows too. I don't even know why I was hiding it too, but I shook the thought off.