A Beautiful Mistake

Tough and brave, SAPPHIRE COLLINS never backs down from any challenges in life. She never lets bullies get into her. Intelligent and wise, she tops in college and excels in academics, getting very high grades.

Fearless and smart, she never used these elements, her toughness and brain, one time when she let her heart win over her mind. She feels stupid for falling with a playboy named Sky Theo Butler.

Twenty- three year old, SKY BUTLER is an ordinary guy, but not your ordinary ideal guy. He has almost everything— fortune, luxury, fame and women. He is rich, intelligent and devilishly handsome, but an ultimate Casanova. He plays around with girls, sleeps with them and breaks their heart after. This is what he is known for.

Who might have known that the Casanova has a heart too?

What if one Sapphire Sapphire just wakes up in his bed and realize that she slept with the ultimate Heartbreaker?

And...

How will Sky react when he finds out he has a baby?

*

Originally thought and written by Ashira Scarlet, A BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE is a story that will unfold the truth behind Sapphire Collins' secrets and break Sky Butler's Casanova heart.

Two opposite personalities colliding, with two hearts that felt nothing, but love and affection for each other, Sapphire and Sky will make you fall in love even more with your crush.

Prepare to giggle and laugh, but also make sure to have a box of tissue on your side. This story will make you feel a roller coaster of twists and emotions. 

*

Check the story out on Dreame.com or download the app.