A/N, PLEASE READ

First Off:

I'm so sorry I haven't updated since March. I promise more updates will come. I was working on IV earlier today. You'll get 2+ updates soon.

Why Haven't I Been Updating?:

1) School is heck. It's summer, but I've still got driver's ed to do.

2) Post Infinity War and Endgame depression has lead me to making an unhealthy amount of Marvel fics. *Cries*.

3) I don't have a deadline anymore, since I dropped out of the contest unfortunately.

4) I lost my outline, so I need to figure out what the heck I'm doing.

What Can You Expect?:

2+ updates in the near future, plus the rest of the book.

Schedule?:

You can't break a schedule if you don't have one in the first place!

This Fic at Danger of Being Discontinued?:

I doubt it. Roy is great. Liberty is great. I don't wanna stop!

Thank You:

This isn't one of my popular books, with only 35 views, 5 votes, and 2 comments. But thank you my few supporters!

Sorry if I'm being annoying for tagging y'all, but thank you OpenNovellaContest for judging it. I really didn't think I'd make it to the second round, and I was upset when I had to drop out. I thought this was crap. Apparently y'all didn't think so. And y'all gave me the determination to continue working for my dream: becoming an author. That's actually why I write fanfics. It's practice for "real" writing. Wattpad is a place where I can get free feedback, whether it be through comments or contests! Thank you all for helping me improve!

I love y'all so much. Sometimes people throw the word love around to thr point it holds no meaning. I don't do that.

Thank you so much!

💘 Michelle

(PS I chose the arrow heart because I'm a dork and this is an Arrow fic).