♡ CHAPTER II : He's A Vampire?! [Part I] ೃ

✦•┈┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•✧
      ˖ ︙︙︙︙︙︙  ˖
   ﹢ ˖  ︙︙︙︙ ✧ ﹢
     ﹢ ˖︙︙ ✦  ﹢  ˖
   ﹢
Darkness, 
    cannot drive outdarkness
    only light can do that....
Deep into that darkness peering,
    long I stood there, wondering,
      fearing, doubting, dreaming
    dreams no mortal ever dared to
dream before....

      ˖ ︙︙︙︙︙︙  ˖
   ﹢ ˖  ︙︙︙︙ ✧ ﹢
     ﹢ ˖︙︙ ✦  ﹢  ˖
   ﹢

VAMPIRE'S PET
CHAPTER II

Ryou's POV :
I was sleeping, on a big-sized bed which master said to me. He seems..a nice and caring master.
When he talked nice to me..

"you're still beautiful, even or without your blindfold, you're still stunning."

I felt something weird on my chest. Could it be...?

*knock knock*

"Kitten? you awake?"

Suddenly, a knocked on the door awaken me, hearing my master's voice. I soon get up on the bed.

"Yes, master! I'm awake." I answered.

"Well, then. Go downstairs. your breakfast is ready.." He ordered before hearing his footsteps, going back downstairs.
I soon wake up and suddenly, something's stuck in my head.

"A song...?" I mumbled and shook my head. "I should be preparing for breakfast now.." I said to myself and changes to my normal clothes.

After I'm all prepared, I walked downstairs to the dining room which I can smell the breakfast already. it was really good and I almost drool. I checked out to the kitchen that maybe master was cooking but it was not.

The one who's cooking was a male with glasses and a bit of purple hair.

I think it was his dad.

"Oh? you must be laito's..." He said while looking at me.

I nodded at him. "Y-yes..I'm Ryou,  Laito's-"

"Well, good morning kitty."
Soon, master was behind me and it made me jump a bit.
"Good morning, master.." I greeted back.
"Oh right. he's Reiji. The 2nd eldest brother of mine." He said as he pointed to the male.
"Take both of your seats, the breakfast will be ready any minute.." He said while flipping some pancakes and some omurice. "Alright, kitten you can sit besides me." Master said as he sits down. I nodded and sit besides him. He suddenly hold my hand, making me blush a bit.

But....His hands were cold as ice.

Reiji soon put the breakfast on the table and preparing some tea and milk for us. "Thank you for the food, Reiji-san." I said to him and bowed my head. He just nodded his head and went back upstairs.

"Well, Let's eat kitten." Master said and take a bite of the omurice.
While Reiji was cooking a while ago, I just remembered my brother...cooking me some pancakes and omurice. He borrowed the kitchen from his friend's mother.

I soon looked down while remembering things with my brother.

"Kitten?" Soon, Master noticed my expression and emotions.
"What's wrong? Is the food didn't taste good?" He asked worriedly.
"N-No...I'm fine master..don't worry.."

"Kitten..why wouldn't I be worry that you're feeling down?" He said and lift my face up with his fingers on my chin.
"Come on, tell master what's wrong?" He asked again.

"...I..have a brother who cooks like Reiji-san.." She said to him.
"He cooks me some pancakes and omurice too.." I said while sniffling a bit.

"Kitten.."

He lifted my face to him again as I looked at him.

"Don't be sad...No more tears for my kitten..I don't want to see her sad."

Once he said that to me, the feeling on my chest came back and I smiled in return to him.

"Okay, master.."

"That's my kitten." He smiled back. "Eat your breakfast and we'll go buy some new clothes and things for you."

I nodded at him and eat my food.

But...I felt something on him..his cold hands, pale skin and always looking at my neck.

could he be...a vampire?!

TO BE CONTINUED
NEXT CHAPTER
CHAPTER 2.1 :
He's a Vampire?! (Part II)