♡ CHAPTER III : The Black Fox ೃ

✦•┈┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•┈┈•✧
      ˖ ︙︙︙︙︙︙  ˖
   ﹢ ˖  ︙︙︙︙ ✧ ﹢
     ﹢ ˖︙︙ ✦ ﹢  ˖
   ﹢
??? POV :

I'm out of my head
Of my heart, and my mind
Cause you can run
But you can't hide
I'm gonna make you mine...Ryouka.

      ˖ ︙︙︙︙︙︙  ˖
   ﹢ ˖  ︙︙︙︙ ✧ ﹢
     ﹢ ˖︙︙ ✦ ﹢  ˖
   ﹢

VAMPIRE'S PET
CHAPTER III

Ryou's POV :

I just woke up in a bad dream...that I was being kept away again..Could it be..?
I sighed and gets up and felt heavy to get up. I looked behind the sheets and sees...Master, his arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled a bit with a tint blush on my face. I stayed for a while, sitting on the bed while master was sleeping on my lap. He felt relaxed when sleeping. I put my hands on his soft reddish-brown hair while caressing him and looking at the window which the sun was already shining.

But...Does master was afraid of the sun? Isn't he gonna turn into dust when he hits on the sun?

After a while, I soon get up slowly so I can't wake up master and decided to make him some breakfast.
I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen, seeing Reiji-san making some tea.

"Good morning Reiji-san.."

"Good morning, Ryou. Want a cup of tea?"

"Oh thank you, Reiji-san.."
I sit down on the chair before Reiji-san, giving me a cup of hot milk tea. I took a taste of it and it felt me warm and relaxed.
"This is a very good tea, Reiji-san." I said while sipping some more.
"I'm glad you liked it. I heard from Laito that you were a neko so I added fresh milk cream on your tea." He said while pushing his glasses up with his fingers.
"Oh can I ask you something, Reiji-san?"

"Of course what is it??"

"Did you know....that Laito-kun is..you know a vampire?" I whispered on him and making his eyebrows up. "Well, I already know he is a vampire."

"You do!?"

"Yes. I am also, A Vampire."

That sentence made me froze a bit. But I'm not scared of vampires. I have been seeing vampires before.
But...

"If you and Laito-kun are vampires, then why were you both didn't turn to ashes when the sunrise comes?"

"I made a medicine."

"Medicine?"

"A medicine that can make us live like humans. But we're still vampires who didn't turn to ash, scared in garlic nor holy crosses. We can go inside of the church too."

"I see..you're like a scientist!"

After that conversation, We both made breakfast and just in time, Master was awake and the food is ready. We prepared curry, omurice and homemade cheese bread.
"Wow...What a buffet!" He said and looked at me and Reiji-san.
"You both made this?!"
"Yes, Laito-kun. I helped Reiji-san cook."
"I didn't know you're good at cooking!" He said and takes a bite of the curry. "It's delicious." He takes a seat as I take a seat as well.

We three ate happily, Just like a family.

.
.
.
.

3rd Person's POV :

While the sun is still shining, a mysterious creature jumped into a room, injured. It was like a black shadow came out of knowhere.

??? POV :

I...I need to stay here.
before they'll catch me.

Back to Ryou's POV :

I just got out of the bathroom, tooked a shower and went to my room. I was happy because I've having a great day today!
I opened the door and sees..

A Black Fox.

A black fox, staring at the window while panting.
I blinked my eyes and looked at it one more time.

.
.
.

Alistair..?
[ ah- lees- tter ]

TO BE CONTINUED...
N

EXT CHAPTER :
CHAPTER 3.1 : Alistair The Fox

*✧࿒༻໋ံ့ི͝ADMIN'S SMOL MESSAGE:༺:⿻˳⋆୨୧

Hewwo guys! sowwy for the
long update >.< I'm having  problems on my Wifi
I'm using pocket wifi so it's slower than I thought but ill try keep udating this story uwu

Thanky Chu Bewwy Much,
Reader-samas!

~Admin-chan