Arguements

James POV

"Were you Spying on is?" Lily said, silently fuming.

"Please let us explain.." Hermione started, but Lily interrupted.

"No excuses! I know we are new, but I thought you would be nice enough to trust we aren't death eaters!!!" She screamed.

"Don't speak to her like that!!! We have the right to question after all we have been through, especially after seeing this!!!," Ron yelled louder, while shoving a piece of parchment in Lily's face.

"Get away from her!" I shouted, and snatched the piece of parchment away. I put a protective arm in front of Lily, but she pushed it away.

"James I can handle myself!"

Harry was in tears, I think he knew.

"I think it's best if you leave us alone," Sirius growled to the trio.

The trio walked away, heads down and fast paced. Arms held together tight, bracing each side of Harry as if he might collapse.

Guilt rushed over me like a tidal wave. I shouldn't of yelled, regret was now filling up my insides.

I took a closer look at the piece of parchment I was holding. Wait a second... this isn't no ordinary piece,, it's the marauders map. Four dots swarmed the library, Lily Evans, James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin.

"Guys, I understand why they were spying now," I stated quietly.

The three came rushing over and took one long look. I glanced at Remus his eyes as wide as saucers, Sirius just smirked, and Lily looked just like Remus, although tears were now rolling down her face. Mother like son.

"What are we going to do?" Moony asked.

"Dumbledore," Lily assured.

———————————————————————

Hi guys!!

Hope you are enjoying this book!!
If you are please remember to vote and comment!!
It always makes my day, when I get comments or votes! Please also feel free to give me helpful criticism, it would be very much appreciated!!!

💜💜💜💜