She Didn't Deny It

Remus POV

After a long walk, we finally turned into the corridor of Dumbledore's office door. But just as we turn the corner, we see two familiar disheartened faces.

"What are you doing here?!?!" James and Harry yelled at the same time.

"Stop copying me!" They both said, in time again. After the both huffed, crossing there arms to face away. I repeat, if they were not father and son, I would think they were twins.

"Harry, they are obviously here to see Dumbledore, cause they have something to discuss about us knowing there plan...." Hermione stages.

"What plan??" Lily questioned. This was getting more confusing by the minute.

"How you four are death eaters, trying to mess with Harry's head!!!" Hermione screeched.

James's checks flushed a deep red, his hands clenched, and his whole body started to shake. Lily and Sirius, who were closest, tried in vain to calm him.

"HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE US OF BEING SUCH A VILE CREATURES!!! WE HAVE SECRETS LIKE EVERYONE, THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE DEATH EATERS!!" James shouted the first part, then Lily the second.

"Heya guys, what's with all the screaming?" Ron came sauntering up, with a slight chuckle. Everyone turned an gave him a stone cold glare, he lifted his hands up in a shy surrender and stepped back. Waving his arms in a way to say continue.

The shouting started back up again. Arguing back an forth between the two groups comenced, no one waiting for the other to finish there sentence. This continued for a good minute until...

"ENOUGH!!!" I turned to see a stern face, puffing red from anger.

Professor Mcgongall.

"Professor Dumbledore is not here right now, you will held straight back to you dormitories now! You should out of all people Potter, it's not safe out here at the moment,"

"How would I kn-," James started, but I threw him a look and he seemed to understand.

"But Professor!! These students they're not who they say to be! They appear to be my parents, Sirius and Remus!"

"That's not possible Mr Potter, no one can time travel that far forward in time," she said with a flick of her cloak, but not before she winked at the group of us.

With Minnie there, Hermione turned on us.

"I know you're not who you say you are, and I'm going to find out what is going on." She said fuming.

The group walked away in a huddle.

"Well at least our secret wasn't blown?" Sirius said with a never ours chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But we've just lost the chance to get to know our only son," Lily said gloomily. "God, how I wish Marlene was here,"

"You've got Prongs! Your one true love surely that is enough to suffice?" Sirius said high fiving James, while chuckling.

Lily looked stunned, and stood up suddenly, then marched down the corridor, blush crept up her pale face.

"Oh my god, she didn't deny it," I said in utter shock.