CHAPTER 24.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

I entered the passcode on the door and tiptoed into the mansion. My gaze directed towards Daniel, who was dumbly staring at me while standing near the doorway. He walked over to me.

"Miss...Vanessa...how..." He said loudly. I placed my hands on his face to shut him up.

"Don't shout," I whispered yelled. "Yes, it's me, Vanessa. I will tell you everything but first, go and check if mom is in the living room. Call dad outside." I said removing my hand from his face.

He nodded and almost turned to leave when I grabbed him by his shirt. He looked at me in confusion. "I told you not to call me Miss Vanessa. We are friends if you remember." I scoffed.

"Sorry...I..." I sighed in frustration.

"Oh shut up! And leave. If mom is in there just send her in her room and you have to figure it out how you will do that."

He nodded and left. Daniel is one of my dad's servants. I never treated him like one. He is one of my closest friends. He knows everything about me. When I say everything, it means everything single thing about me. He is a handsome man, well-built. Yeah, he is gym freak. We both are of the same age. He is just a month older than me.

I impatiently tapped my feet on the floor with my arms crossed below my chest. I pulled out the phone from my pocket. Shit...I should have charged my phone before leaving. Noah...he told me to message him once I reached. God, I miss him and Tyler too. I hope he misses me too. Come fast, Daniel. After waiting for what felt like fucking centuries, Daniel made his way out of the mansion.

"You can come in. Your mom is in her room. So everything is under control." He said breathing heavily as if he just ran a marathon.

That's dramatic Daniel for you all.

"Great. What about dad?" I asked him. He didn't answer me as he was still trying to catch his breath.

"Oh God, Stop acting as if someone is choking you." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Well...I won't mind choking you to death." I said as an evil smirk made its way on to my lips.

"Your dad is in the room as well. He told me to get you straight into his room." He said, straightening his posture.

"Okay. Make me Chinese." As soon as the words escaped my mouth my stomach growled, making both us laugh.

"Did you hear it? My stomach is yelling 'Feed me' 'Feed me' before I die out of hunger." I said in between laugh. I slapped him on the back of his head. He looked at me in confusion.

"Why did you do that, Van?" He innocently asked, rubbing the back of his head as if I have banged his head on the wall.

"Because you are wasting your time in laughing." I slapped his ass. He rubbed that too. Jerk Danny!