CHAPTER 40. (A)

LAST CHAPTER.💕

From the past two days, I have been asking Vanessa to stay at home but still can't get her out of my mind

From the past two days, I have been asking Vanessa to stay at home but still can't get her out of my mind. I fucking miss her. I shouldn't have told her to stay at home. God. This girl is making me go nuts.

I have been yelling at my employees since I came to the office. I know they must be thinking that I lost my mind. But not having, Vanessa around me was actually making me go mad. I threw the things in my office when Vanessa and that bastard picture came before my eyes. She was cheating on me with him? Why Vanessa? Am I not good enough for you? I gave you all the love and care you deserve but still, you cheated on me. How could you, Vanessa!

I only asked Vanessa to join me at the party because of him. He will be there too. I'll have to wait to see her reaction. If she still kept on with the act, I swear I am going to do something terrible. Something she had no idea about.

I walked over to the desk and sat on my chair before dialing Amanda's number.

"Yes, sir?" She answered.

"Cancel all the meetings for today," I ordered as I raked my hand through my hair in frustration.

"Okay, sir. Anything else?"

"No," I said and hung up.

I dialed Johnathan's number and he picked it on the second ring.

"Any update on, Vanessa?"

"No, sir. She is still inside the house. I will let you know about her movements." He gabbed.

"Okay," I said and hung up. I appointed the best spy in the town for Vanessa. You may call me an asshole or a boyfriend who doesn't trust his girlfriend, I don't give a fuck. I wanted to deny everything which was turning me against her but I couldn't. I thought she will lie to me once but she kept on lying and I hate liars.

If she thinks she succeeded in tricking me into her lies then she is so fucking wrong! I had to see how far can she go with all her actions. Her pushing me away two nights before proved to me that she was actually cheating on me. I had that gut feeling in me that there was more to the story but she kept on pushing me away from her that it only made me accept the fact that was really fucking behind my back!

I will do whatever it takes to hear the truth from her mouth. If she lied then it's over between us! Well... I still don't know if it will be that way...or the best I can do is give her a silent treatment and I know how much she hates that. She hates being ignored and I guess that's what I am going to do with her till she finally decides to tell me the truth. About how long she has been fucking on my back and why she did that.