Chapter 44

I just realized I missed Rill in the Poll...

*****

I hear a voice...?

"Hey!"

Whose voice is this...?

"Wake up! Hey (Y/n) wake up!"

My eyes fly open upon hearing the sound of the familiar voice.

"Oh! You're awake!" Revel smiles as he wipes off a few tears. I look around us, a white room. I peer down and see Yuno sleeping on the side of the bed that I was laying in.

"Revel...where are we?" I ask him as I sit up.

"We're in the infirmary of Head Quarters, after your fight with the diamond guys the Queen had some beef with Asta and his friends, but Vanessa defeated her and the Queen healed all of you guys, but you used too much magic so she couldn't just give you magic, so she healed your injuries and you're here! Asta told Yuno and we rushed here, he stayed up all night and you were out for an ENTIRE DAY!" Revel scolds me.

"Okay okay!" I say sheepishly as he cries a little more.

This Guardian Angel, seriously.

I look over at the window.

It's already dawn....

"(Y/n)!"Yuno's voice rings through my mind as I'm suddenly enveloped in warmth.

"Yuno!" I catch a whiff of his familiar scent and immediately hug him back.

"Hey there."I smile as he hugs me softly.

He sits back and looks at me in the eye.

"Welcome back."He says as he smiles.

"I'm home." I say warmly as I hear the words reach my heart, I rub my eyes.

"Where is everyone?"I ask as I look over to the beside table, only to see Belle fast asleep.

"Everyone is preparing for the festival." Yuno answers.

"Festival?" I question as I move my legs over to the side of the bed.

"Yeah, when the Wizard King awards stars to the Magic Knights Brigades in recognition of their achievements, brigades compete to see who can get the most stars and there's a social event where they announce the number of stars won from April to the end of the following March, then determine the top brigade of that year. This event is held in the full view of the public, the people of The Clover Kingdom know and love it as the biggest festival of the year, it's called the Star Festival." Yuno explains.

"Great, when does it start?"I ask as I stand up.

"Today, at 8." He answers, I stand still.

"WHAT. THE FESTIVAL IS TODAY! HOLY CRAP! I NEED TO GET DRESSED ASAP!" I looked down at my white gown and sigh.

"I'll see you at the festival!" I yell as I grab Revel by his wing and high tail out of the infirmary and towards my room on the OTHER SIDE of the building.

I quickly shower and get dressed in my normal clothing, as I put on my shoes I look up at the clock.

Holy Crap! It's 7:30!

I quickly grab my robe and shove Revel into my hoodie of my robe and burst through the doors, I grab a broom stick and high tail towards the Royal Capital at full speed.

Everyone is already so rowdy!

I smile as I peer down at the civilians on the outskirts of the city. I look up and see the church clock strike 8.