── xvii,

WARNING !
         This chapter will have SMUT, so read at your own risk ! It's not explicit, however it is a lil risqué. Hope you enjoy :,)
xoxo -deanspie

 Hope you enjoy :,)          xoxo -deanspie

"READY FOR LOVE"

          At ease.

          That's what Amelia felt like as the warm water trailed down the crevices of her back. Her fingers slowly combed through her long hair to rinse all of the soap out. She had been thinking about what happened between her and Crowley ever since they got to the hotel.

She turned the shower off and stepped into a fluffy white towel, wiping the fog from the mirror and looking at her appearance. Crowley had said some nasty things towards her before—and yes, it upset her. But deep down—she knew he didn't mean to hurt her. At least that's what she wanted to believe.

          Amelia slid into a satiny cream colored nightgown. She ran her fingers through her wet hair to untangle it as best she could. Her bare feet padded against the ground as she walked back into the main room of the hotel. Crowley stood by the window with his arms crossed over his chest, turning around to face her as soon as he heard her walk in.

          The demon started to speak, "Amelia—"

          "—I-I want to choose you." Crowley furrowed his eyebrows slightly, not understanding what she was going on about.

          "Choose me? Am I supposed to know what that means?" Amelia took in a sharp breath before she made her way over to stand in front of him. Her fingers trailed to her gown—slowly starting to remove the straps from her shoulders. Crowley suddenly started to protest, "Amelia—"

"—Let me do this," Amelia said as she peered into his intoxicating yellow eyes. She had never felt like this before with anyone—and instead of telling him how she felt, she wanted to show him. She continued to take it off, letting the silky fabric fall to the floor. She felt as if her protective barrier had vanished—standing in front of him wearing only her underwear.

Her body was like nothing he had ever seen before—and he had been with a lot of different women. Every curve and every freckle seemed to hypnotize him. Amelia slowly leaned in, her lips hovering over his, letting them just barely brush together. Their noses grazed against each other, causing a shiver to shoot up her spine. In this moment in time, they both knew exactly what they wanted.

          Crowley suddenly pressed his lips against hers, his hands cradling her face as he kissed her. Amelia's eyelashes fluttered shut and she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. The kiss started out passionate—but soon became needy. Crowley's breathing began to grow heavy as he grabbed and pulled at her beautiful olive-colored skin.

From her waist to the small of her back, from her hips to her thighs—anywhere he could get too, he made sure to touch. He backed her up towards the bed, gently laying her down onto the soft sheets, his lips still moving perfectly in sync with hers in the process. Amelia loosened his tie whilst he tugged her underwear off, carelessly throwing it across the room.

          Crowley's hands rotated from cupping her face to unbuckling his belt several times before he slipped his black jeans off of his ankles. Her fingers nervously shook as she scrambled to unbutton his shirt. Her heart felt as if it was pounding inside her throat. Crowley seemed to notice how nervous she was because he grabbed her hands, squeezing them lightly so they would stop shaking.

          "Are you sure you're ready for this, love?"

          Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, "Y-Yes." Her chocolate brown orbs met his gaze, "I want this." He caressed the side of her face and pressed his lips against hers. Her fingertips brushed over his shoulders as she pushed his shirt off of him. He placed sweet kisses onto her skin, trailing from her jawline to her collarbone.

          The rush of adrenaline spread throughout her veins like wildfire. Her breathing began to grow thick as she anticipated what was to come next. He slowly kissed his way to her belly button, making her back arch slightly. His fingers trailed across her inner thighs, being the reason a soft gasp escaped her lips.

          His smell drowned her—his heat like a fire against her skin as he leaned over her trembling form. His lips slowly marked a trail of kisses on her neck, positioning himself to where he so desperately ached to be. Amelia winced at the sudden painful yet pleasurable feeling that consumed her. Crowley immediately stopped.

"Love, if it's too much for you, I can stop—"

"—Don't stop," She practically begged him, "I-I'm okay. I can do this." In all honesty, she really didn't know if she could. She had no idea what to expect and it terrified her. She wanted to do this for herself as much as she wanted to do it for him.

          She dug her fingers into his back, her body writhing underneath him as he kept up a steady pace. The sweet sound of her moans drove him absolutely mad. He leaned his head into the crevice of her neck, his lips brushing over the skin on her shoulder. He pinned her hands down—intertwining their fingers together.

The enticing thrill of skin touching skin. The contracting of muscles. The hitching of breaths. The tugging and pulling of each other. Every time the demon had touched her—electric sparks seemed to course through her veins. They were forming a bond not even they could break.

          Crowley wasn't used to being gentle—and he sure as hell wasn't used to being intimate with someone as innocent as Amelia. He was however used to being impulsive and rough. He wasn't intentionally trying to hurt her—but he was getting a little carried away.