[1: the devastation of crimson]

[reader pov]
20 September 2019

"Are you sure there's nobody else here?" one of the employees asked looking around.

"Probably, I mean this isn't exactly a huge center. We checked the bathrooms already and did a walk so it should be fine."

"Why are we hiding?" a very cramped tall man whispered hiding inside the main desk along with three other guys. "Who even are you?"

"Sh!" the questionable guy that dragged them inside shushed. "If they find us we won't get to join the rest of the mob."

The door clicked shut. He peeked his head out of the cabinet door and waited a couple moments for their car to drive away before stepping out.

"Alright, everyone can come out now!" he announced loudly expecting people to come out of hiding. The only reply that came was his own echo and the squeak of the cabinet he and the other guys had just come out of.

"Ugh, Hope, we could've hid in different spots, you know," the clearly annoyed blonde man said and brushed dust off his hoodie. "We really didn't have to force all of us into that one desk."

"Who are you guys?" a fourth voice said, seeming younger than the rest of them. "Why did you pull me in too?"

"Because if someone gets caught, they're probably gonna search for more people!" he explained. "We haven't done anything yet, I refuse to get caught now!"

"But aren't there supposed to be more people? What's the point in staying? Did we get the date right?" the younger asked confused.

A brief silence passed as they realized there was nobody else coming out of hiding.

"So... we're the only ones that showed up?" the once energetic guy mumbled in disbelief. The closed visitors' center was so silent and lifeless that it'd be hard for anyone to believe that the internet joke had gone "viral" at all.

"Well, in a way, I guess that makes this easier!" the tall man happily said, disconcertingly patting the shotgun slung over his back. "My name's Namjoon."

"Whoa, whoa... what do you plan on doing with that thing?" the youngest questioned while backing up — discomfort clear in his body language — to a counter away from the armed stranger. "God... please don't tell me you mean to kill us... Jungkook's scared — I mean — I'm scared. I once licked myself, I don't even taste good! Please spare me, I promise to be a good nugget!"

"Calm down," he replied and crossed his arms. "This is just in case things get a little too crazy in there. I meant that it'd be easier to control a mob of four than over a million."

"You talk as though this is still happening," the blonde man said joining in on the conversation. "And crazy? You actually believe there are aliens in there? I'm Yoongi, by the way. I'm only here because this gullible idiot didn't wanna go alone." He pointed his thumb at the loud guy by his side.

"Hey! I'm not saying I believe in them but I wanna be here if... there... really is anything in there." The offended male then huffed. "Also, I have a name!"

"Right," he replied monotonously. "Everyone, meet J-Hope."

"Ugh, you're impossible," he groaned. "I'm Hoseok, just call me Hobi. I'm... a dancer so J-Hope is... ah, just ignore this guy, he's just bitter that I supposedly dragged him here, he practically breathes in sarcasm."

"Hey, be nice to me, I picked out all of the reverse cards from the UNO deck for you!"

"Guys, I know we just met," Namjoon interrupted, "but please shut up—" He was cut off the the loud slap of Hoseok's hand on a counter, leaving behind the devastating crimson of a red UNO reverse card.