Chapter 2

The mafia group

You slowly opened your eyes and adjusted your sight to the light of the sun that came through the curtains.

"Hnng...what Happened?"You asked yourself and groaned.

You looked around and noticed you were in a unfamiliar bedroom,the walls were painted black,while the floor was marble and had a red carpet on it,lastly the ceiling was white and had a crystal spotlight which gave off a luxurious vibe.

You wondered who's house was that when you suddenly remembered last nights event.

Flashback

"Shit..."

You turned around to see who it was you,when you suddenly felt a pair of lips on top of yours.

Your eyes widened by the sudden kiss from the stranger and moved your hand to push him away but didn't work.

"Don't-"

-

"I wouldn't do this if I were you." The male warned you but you didn't listen.

"Or else what?You are going to kidn-"You couldn't even finish your sentence when he pushed your hand away.

End of flashback

That guy not only kissed you against your will,he also kidnapped you.

What if he kidnapped you to kill you?You trembled just thinking about it.

You were in your own world when someone entered 'your' room"Take this and meet me outside."An purple hair man said as he handed over a black dress.

You didn't want to cause any problems cause you were afraid for your integrity.

You didn't know what he was capable to do to you if you refused to follow him.

You nodded to the man and took the dress from his hand,he paused for a moment and checked you from head to toe with a cold stare before leaving the room.

You looked at him a bit troubled and went to the bathroom,as soon as you got ready you went outside and saw the purple hair man outside the room waiting for you.

"Follow me."He simply said and walked away.

"Wait for me!" You yelled and followed him.

The purpled-hair man led you downstairs and stopped outside a door that was guarded by 5 people,at least that's what you thought cause the moment they saw you,the guys opened the door and walked in.

"Come."

The purpled haired man made his way to his sit and sat down while you stood there in there door still."What are you waiting come!"He said but you didn't move.

The 6 guys all had the same look.They were staring at you coldy,but you had your reasons for staying put.

It wasn't like you didn't want to move but the fear took over your body and you froze on the spot.

You didn't want them to know you were scared so you didn't talk or move as a coping mechanism.

"Kitty."You heard a voice from behind you but you didn't look back."Okay I see you like to disobey me."He smirked and before you could turn around he lifted you up in bridal style.

"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING,LET ME DOWN!"You yelled and panicked.

It was unusual to be touched by males,after all you spend your whole life with the maids and had no contact to the outside world.

Of course you didn't blame your parents for that,you knew there was a reason behind their action and understood them.

"Oh so you can talk,kitten?" He asked sarcastically and chuckled.

It was the first time since you met that guy that you saw him smile,his gummy smile was really fascinating and he looked adorable.

"Are you okay AgustD?"A guy with dark brown hair and eyes who resembled a bunny said.

So his name is AgustD?You thought.

AgustD got back to his senses when he realised he got carried away and Stopped smiling,he made his way to his chair and put you down right next to him,well he threw you to be exact.

"What the fuck was that?"You growled but quickly realised what you just did and shut your mouth up.

"If you don't want a gun down your throat,then watch the way you talk!" The dark brown haired guy said irritated.

"Jungkook I got this."AgustD said and looked at you"Sorry about that,he acts like that when he is around new people. Don't worry about him."

"But Yoon-I mean AgustD she-"

"Jungkook shhh!"

"Okay Y/N what do you want to know?" AgustD asked.

"Who are you?"

"We are the most powerful mafia
here in Korea.I am Min yoongi also known as AgustD and I'm the leader."

"Okay so who are this guys?"You pointed at the rest 6 guys which gave you a death glare.

" Okay this is-"

"Hyung we can introduce ourselfs.I'm jungkook!"The guy in front if you said.He had daek brown hair,Very prominent eyebrows,double eyelids brown,thin lips,sharp angular jaw-line and a scar on his cheek.

"Hi im Namjoon but call me RM."The guy in your left said and smiled showing you his cute dimples.He Had silver hair,Thick juicy pink lips,glasses,brown monolid eyes and thin eyebrows.

"I'm Jin the Oldest here."The guy next to namjoon said,he had brown hair and brown very big,cat-like eyes with plump,moist lips,Strong eyebrows and very broad shoulders.

"I'm your hope you are my hope, I'm J- hope."The guy next to jin said.He had also dark brown hair,thin eyebrows,big smiley brown double eye-lids and heart shaped lips.

"Im Taehyung but you can call me Tae."The guy from the right said.He had grwwn hair with monolid/double brown eye-lid combo,thick eyebrows,boxy smile and symmetrical face.

"I'm jimin.But call me jimiinn."The guy next to taehyung said.He had purple hair,round marshmallow cheeks,plump round pillow-y lips and hooded brown eyes.

You looked at them expressionless,all of them had such unique features that made it hard for you confuse them,plus you could talk by their intoduction how they were like.

"Okay now with that the introduction is done let me tell you something.You are our hostage,if you dare to try and escape we wont hesitate to kill you got it?"Yoongi said and you felt goosebumps all over your body." But you are one if us so let's be friends."

"Okay...can I go to the room now?I'm tired."You said and yawned.

"Sure,jimin take her to her room."

"Got it."He winked at you and reached out his hand"Shall we go lady?"

"Sure.."You chuckled and took his hand.

You left the room with jimin and yoongi glared at the two of you irritated,jimin lead you to your room and left for some business he had.

You walked in your room and laid on your bed,with your left arm you reached out to the ceiling and thought about what yoongi said.

"Is he really going to kill me if I try to escape?"You felt the tears in your eyes gather up and in a matter of seconds they fell down your cheeks,you were so overwelmed from eveything that happened that cried till you fell asleep.

To be continued...