Chapter 10

Bridal Style

You were watching Kdramas till late at night,Yoongi still hadn't returned and you started to get worried.

"Where is he?"

You waited for another half hour and finally gave up waiting,you got up from the couch and went to sleep when you saw yoongi walk in the mansion.

"We are back!"Taehyung said with a huge boxy smile.

"Welcome back!"You bowed at the guys and smiled."How did it go?"

"It was great."Hoseok replied and putted his arms around your shoulder,yoongi looked irritated by hoseok action and felt jealous but he pretended like he didn't."How was your day?"

"I just chilled with jungkook and watched kdrama."You chuckled and looked over yoongi.

"Hey Y/N here."Taehyung handed you a bag

"What's this?"

"Go get changed and meet us here.We don't have much time." Yoongi rudely replied and removed hoseok hands from your shoulder."Now!"

"Okay..."You said feeling scared and quickly walked away.

Hoseok who noticed yoongi being jealous but he didn't say anything,yoongi walked away and left the boys alone.

"What's his problem?" Taehyung asked as he watched yoongi walk away.

"It's love."Hoseok said and smiled.

-

You headed to your room and went to take a showe,thankfully yoongi also had in the bag a make up bag with all the products you needed so you did your make up and putted your hair into a messy bun which revealed your neck.

You went and pulled out a black dress which after you wore noticed how revealing it was,not only it was short but it also revealed your cleavage which you were not comfortable,you also put your heels and went downstairs.

After going down stairs you saw the
boys seating on the couch and turn their gaze on you when they realised you were ready.

Jimin stood up and approached you. "Your so beautiful."He winked at you and you slightly blushed at his comment.

"You are also cute."You said and all of them chuckled except from yoongi who was jealous.

You looked over yoongi who seemed jealous and approached him."I'm sorry!"

Yoongi glare softened and you saw his cheek turning red,he reached out his hand and you took it.

Yoongi bought you to the car and opened the door,you got in and sat in the car feeling amazed and excited.

You suddenly back to your sense and asked yoongi "Where are we going?"

"To a club." Yoongi replied and drove off.

"What about the guys?" You asked because you watched their shocked faces when yoongi drove off.

"Don't worry they will find a way." Yoongi smirked and returned to driving.

-

You arrived at your destination and walked in the club.

"Stay beside me Kitten,I don't wanna see you with other boys okay?"You are mine."He smirked and you blushed.

As promised you stood beside him not living his side,he led you to a table and sat down,then two men dressed in black approached you and sat down.

" Hello agustD."One of the man said.

"Hello do you have the stuff?"Yoongi asked and the man nodded,he showed a bag with something inside that you couldn't see.

"how much?" Yoongi asked

"twenty thousand."

"Deal."

You just stood there not doing anything and watched the conversation.

The man stared at you and smiled which gave you goosebumps "How much for the girl?"

"Sorry she is not for sale." Yoongi coldy answered and the men laughed.

"Come on...I will give you fifty thousand for the girl,uust look at her..." He paused and looked at your cleavage that you quickly hid with your hand."I MUST have her!"

"Sorry no can do." Yoongi replied and gave the money."You can leave now.'

The man watched you and with his hand rubbed your thigh under the table,you looked over him and felt the tears weld up in your eyes when yoongi pulled out his ggun.

"If I were you I would remove that hand."

The man laughed and saw a couple of men take out their guns and point at yoongi,you thought that they were undercover mafia members and felt scared cause they were too many for yoongi to handle alone.

"It's funny to see you forget who are you dealing with now."

Suddenly all the workers of the club stood up with their guns out pointed at the man,you were a bit away from yoongi so the man took that opportunity and grabbed you.

"One wrong move and she is dead meat." The man said."Damn she smells nice."He smirked and smelled your hair.

You were scared by this creep and wanted to get out as soon as possible. Yoongi looked at you and said"Do you trust me?"

You nodded at him and he smiled.

his face.

The lights turned off and yoongi grabbed you from the man arms,he took his gun and shot the man but the
man avoided it,he pushed you down
below the table for you to not involve
in the shooting.

The whole club turned against each other it was mafia vs mafia.You didnt
know what to do, you really want to so you waited.

After a few seconds yoongi shoot the man and he fell down while yoongi breathed heavily.

"You have 5 seconds to decide if you want to join us or die with him."

All of the men dropped their guns and surrended,yoongi smirked  amused by their desperation and put his gun back into his pockets.

Yoongi picked you in bridal style and walked out the restaurant.

To be continued...