Musicana 2019

10th September, 2019...

It was the big day! Musicana 2019... Luckily, FAB 5, W3 (Nandini, Navya, and Aryamann's band), and Sup6 were selected for the final Musicana competition representing SPACE Academy)

FAB 5 were in their tent and W3 were in their tent.

FAB 5: Manik Malhotra, Alya Saxena, Mukti Vardhan, Dhruv Murthy, and Cabir Dhawan.

W3: Aryamann Thakkar, Nandini Malhotra, and Navya Naveli.

Staff: FAB 5, tum logon ke performance Sup6 ke baad hoga.

Cabir: Aur W3 ka performance?

Staff: Woh tum logon ke baad hoga...

And that guy left.

Mukti: Woh kya thha Cabir?

Cabir: Yahan, humaare beech mein ek shaks hai jo apni dharam patni se kuch shabd kehna chahte hai...

FAB 5, except Manik, giggled.

Manik: I'll be back.

While at the W3 tent, Nandini recieved a note.

Meet me in the garden, in 5...

Nandini: Yeh kaun ho sakta hai?

Aryamann: Aur kaun? Fire...

Navya: Nandu, yeh Fire kaun hai?

Nandini blushed.

Nandini: Koi nahi.

Navya: Tumhaari shakal se toh nahi lagta...

Nandini ran away to the garden. She saw Manik on a stool with a bonfire in front of him.

Nandini: Manik, yeh sab kya hai?

Manik: Ainvayi...

Nandini: Mani, your performance is in an hour.

Manik: Kya kaha tumne?

Nandini: That your performance is in an hour.

Manik: Nahi, usse pehle.

Nandini: Mani...

Manik smiled.

Manik: Aage se mujhe yahi bulaana! It sounds beautiful...

Nandini closed her eyes as Manik was extremely close to her. They took their lips for a kiss and broke after 5 minutes.

Manik: Nandini Malhotra, I love you!

Nandini smiled and blushed.

Nandini: I love you too, Manik Malhotra!

They kissed again, this time for 15 minutes and hugged each other. Out of nowhere, they felt as if the stars shined brighter and the fireflies glowed even more. A day to note in the history of love... Where another pair of hearts entwined in love.

After spending 10 minutes of quality time with each other, Nandini got a message from Cabir and Manik got a message from Aryamann. Both said the same thing: Please press the pause button of your romance, although you want to spend time with your husband/wife. We can't have a performance without Manik/Nandini.

MaNan laughed and went to their respective tents, not without wishing each other luck and hugged them with solace.

Emcee: Now, for the most awaited performance of this year.. We have the winners of Musicana 2018, who are none other than the FAB 5!