Stories From The Past

Harshad's Pov:

Yeh kaise ho sakta hai? Mukti and Abhimanyu are engaged. I have to break them... And Alya knows about this? Mukti is Alya's best friend but, I haven't seen Alya go for any engagement ceremony... Mera phone kahan hai? I need to call her!... Damn! I threw my phone in the AV! Abhi jaa kar laata hoon.

I go to the AV and tried searching for my phone, on the floor.

Mera phone yahan nahi hai... Toh phir kahan hai?

End of Pov

While, outside the girls bathroom...

Manik: Harshad's phone. It was found in the AV room.

Navya: Manik, yeh toh toota hua hai... Isse kya milega?

Manik: Harshad ne planning ki but fool-proof planning nahi ki. He-

Staff: FAB 5 aur W3 ko stage pe bulaaya hai.

They proceeded towards the stage.

Usha ji: Jo bhi hua, woh hona nahi chahiye thha. We are very sorry Mukti and Abhimanyu... But, leaving it out, we want to give the Musicana 2019 trophy to FAB 5 and W3.

The judges gave the trophy to them and, soon, every thing was packed up... It was time for the celebration. Manik had already told Nyonika, not to keep any party in college, as FAB 5 and W3 would want to be together that night.

Malhotra Mansion

Navya, Aryamann, Nandini, Abhimanyu, Manik, Mukti, Cabir, Dhruv, and Alya were sitting in the living room. There was a deafening silence which was broken by Alya.

Alya: I can't believe this... Why is it all so confusing? Mukti, Nandini, I think you should tell Navya everything.

Mukti: Nandini, Alya's right.. Manik..

MaNan looked at each other and nodded.

MaNan: We're married.

Navya fainted. MaNan look at each other.

MaNan: This wasn't planned.

10 minutes later:

Navya got up in a jerk.

Nandini: Navya, tum thik ho?

She nodded.

Navya: Tum ne itni badi baat hum se kyun chhupayi?

Nandini felt guilty.

Manik: Navya, she had no other option... When we met in Mangalore, I told Nandini that I wouldn't be telling FAB 5 so, she also didn't tell you... In fact, it wasn't about trust, but we wanted to disclose this little secret of ours to the least number of people in our life.

Cabir: Manik ne mujhe bhi nahi bataya thha... We were 13, I was looking for my shirt in Manik's closet and came across Nandini's handmade card for Manik. I was suspicious and asked him about it, he was bound to tell me the truth.

Nandini blushed thinking about the card.

Aryamann: Look who's blushing..

All laughed seeing Nandini's pink cheeks.

Dhruv: And, also, to make everything clear, lemme explain the tree to all... Basically, Vinay Murthy and Sharmila Murthy's daughter, Nandini Murthy is married to Manik Malhotra, son of Nyonika Malhotra and Raj Malhotra. And Nandini's cousin, Abhimanyu Thakkar, son of Shubhavi Thakkar and Anmol Thakkar, is engaged to Mukti Vardhan, daughter of Akhil Vardhan and Priya Vardhan. Abhimanyu's brother, Aryamann Thakkar is currently single, and another cousin of his who's me, Dhruv Murthy, son of Shalini Murthy and Vedant Murthy, is dating Alya Saxena, daughter of Himani Saxena and Aadit Saxena. While, our own, Cabir Dhawan, son of Ipshita Dhawan and Manoj Dhawan, is dating Navya Naveli.

Navya: daughter of Ashok Naveli and Kashi Naveli.

Aryamann: That was extremely detailed!

Manik: Anyways, now our point of focus is Harshad.

Nandini: If you notice, Harshad's tactics are always to weaken someone's strong point.

Cabir: That's true... Harshad's knows that for Mukti, FAB 5 is everything and she's strong because she has FAB 5. He must have thought, why not reveal this truth of Mukti and Abhimanyu. And he must have done this also to disgrace Mukti in front of the world.

Mukti: Looking at his deeds, 'a**hole' is small word to define him!

Alya looked sad. Afterall, he was her own brother. Nandini noticed this and went to her leaving Manik's side and it was seen by all. She went to Alya and placed her right hand on her shoulder. Alya looked at her with eyes ready to tear up.

Nandini: Alya, it isn't your fault...

Alya: No Nandini, this person, the a**hole you'll are talking about is my biological brother. His deeds are making me feel guilty.

Someone: You need not feel guilty, Alu!

This 'someone' is our own Nyonika.

Nyonika: There's a really important truth Raj and I are hiding from you'll...

Manik: What, mom?

Nyonika: You know, Raj and Vinay were best friends and all that matter of friendship turning to relations... Along with Raj and Vinay... Manoj Dhawan, Akhil Vardhan, and Aadit Saxena were their best friends from amma's Gurukul.

Alya: You mean Cabir's dad, Mukti's dad, and Dad?

Nyo nodded.

Nyonika: Sharmila, me, Hemani, Priya, and Ipshita were also best friends in a dance academy in Dehradun. Sharmil, was Nandini's mother, Hemani was Alya's mother, Priya is Mukti's mother, and Ipshita is Cabir's mother. All of us had a love marriage... But, things changed when that cursed day came.

Raj: Harshad was 4 and Alya was just 6 months, when Hemani and Aadit died. As the death news reached to our ears, Alya, your mama, Hitesh abducted Harshad and left you with your bua. You both met after Hitesh died. Alya, how do you think your mama died?

Alya: He was killed by some poison injected in his body.

Nyonika: Alya, baby, that's not true... He was a drug addict and due to an overdose, succumbed to death.

All gasped.

Raj: His presence affected Harshad and made him the man he is now... As of now, Harshad is still in contact with Kanika!

All: Kanika?

Nyonika began sobbing and Raj rubbed her back. Manik and Nandini rushed to NyoRaj.

Manik: Mom, kya hua hai?

Nandini: Mom, paani piyo.

She offered a glass of water and Nyo took it.

Raj: Kanika killed Meher, Manik's baby sister, our daughter... Meher was just born on the 30th of September and she killed her, by... by suffocating her!

Manik and Nandini, including everyone froze on their spot. They had the biggest shock of their life.

Manik: Meher...

Manik stumbled and Nandini caught hold of him.

Alya: Kanika is Hitesh mamu's wife... Whatever's happening is because of Kanika Hitesh Batra!