Fourteen

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

I didn't sleep good at all. Cassy was annoying me all night saying that we should go back to Jaxon but I shouldn't give in too easily. I know that I'll have to stay here. In some cases I do, but how he treats me sometimes is horrible.

I want to be how Mates normally are, loving and kind to each other. Not this, shouting and arguing at each other.

He rejected me, how did he manage to claim me again? He didn't feel pain when he rejected me back then. Did I have to accept the rejection? Why didn't I know that! I wouldn't be in this situation if I would have known that.

Going downstairs, I saw that a couple people were in the kitchen of the pack house. I walked down towards the kitchen and they turned towards me. One girl came forward towards me.

"Hi, I'm Jessie, Jess for short." She said greeting me nicely.

"Hi, my name is Lexi." I said Smiling.

"Oh, you're Alpha Jaxon's mate?" She questioned looking at me.

"Yes I am unfortunately, h...how did you know?" I asked stuttering a bit, I didn't want people to know if I didn't want to stay.

"Rumours get around, but this rumour is true." She said Smiling.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Jess asked me, smiling.

"Yes, I'll help." I said walking more into the kitchen.

"No don't worry, it's my job in the pack house along with a few others. We have to cook for the whole pack house." Jess said.

"I've got nothing better to do." I Said as I walked towards a women who was buttering some bread and helped her.

I learnt a couple of the peoples names that I was helping and learnt a few things about them as well. The pack came down for breakfast about half an hour later and started to tuck in to their meals.

The pack house had a separate room which was filled to the brim with tables and chairs for all the people in the pack house. Only the un mated wolves stayed in the pack house. The mated wolves moved out. The Alpha, Beta and Gamma stayed in the pack house as well, until they find their mates.

Caleb and Layla are in the process of moving and Jaxon wanted them to stay in the pack house until Avia was born. Now they can move out which is sad to me.

I went around the corner of the kitchen to get some spare items to stock the cupboards up with when a growl silenced the room.

"Where is she!" The same person who growled said.

I could tell that it was Jaxon.

I came round the corner holding some things, ignoring the gaze from people, including Jaxon.

I could feel his presence behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, trying to calm his Wolf down.

Did he think I would run? I mean Cass is great and all but she couldn't out run an alpha.

"Aww thanks Lex"

"Shut up Cassy"

I shoved him away and went and sat down in between some pack members that I had made friends with. I saw that Jaxon had sat at the head of the table I was at. I looked down at him and saw that this girl was basically throwing herself on him.

Cassy was riled up but I took my focus off of them and put my focus on what was going on around me. They were just chatting about things that were funny and stuff.

I was sitting with Layla (who had joined us), Jess, This girl I met called Libby, and these two guys called Jake and Sam. They are all nice people.

Occasionally throughout this breakfast, I focused my gaze on Jaxon as I could feel his eyes burning holes through the eye contact I made with people. Weird. But it is true.

•••

As everyone got up and went to do what they do regularly (could include working out as after breakfast, The Beta and Gamma hold a training session for all the wolves off age for fighting).

I stayed back to help clean up. As I collected the last pile of plates to the sink, I heard someone enter the room. I turned around and saw this women who looked familiar but I couldn't tell where from.

"So your Jaxon's mate?" She said walking up to the sink helping me.

"Don't really want to be but it is true. He's horrible." I Said cleaning a few dishes.

"I didn't raise him up to be like that." She said continuing cleaning as my eyes went wide.

"I'm Jaxon's Mum."

•••
Ooh, Lexia has said that Jaxon is horrible to his mum😱
Might be a bit lame to be honest😂
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Vote and Comment❤️

Byeeeee
-Becca🐿🐺🦔(all emojis today😊)