Twenty-One

[not edited]

Lexia's P.O.V

It's been a couple days since that day I heard that persons name. The stories are always horrific. If there was someone in that room that was him or had something to do with him, I'm going to be petrified.

For the last couple days, I've been ignoring Jaxon. I want to ask him why he is lying to me, but at the same time, I'm ignoring him because he has lied.

Zion has been trying to contact Cassy, well that's what she tells me, but she has been ignoring him as well as they lied. Cassy might not agree with everything I do, but she does if it hurts me. Well, sometimes.

I had finally gotten out of bed, the bed which was in the bedroom. Jaxon had gotten really angry then I heard a load of shouting and banging when I walked away from him.

He said he wouldn't get angry at me, and now he is. But he is lying to me, what do you expect me to do. Just stay by him like a pet and not have any independence at all?

I walked towards the bathroom, and went to the shower to wash. Walking out about half an hour later, i went towards Jaxon's room. Which I had called my room for a little while.

After looking into the room to check that Jaxon was not in there, I went towards the wardrobe to get dressed. I picked out some jeans and a plain top with a denim jacket to go over it.

Walking out of the room, I walked towards the stairs. I walked past Jaxon's Office, and there was no voices coming from that room. I walked downstairs towards the kitchen and saw a couple pack members.

As I walked past, they greeted me saying "Hello Luna." And I smiled and carried on walking. I didn't want to be classed as being Luna, I just don't think I am ready yet.

After going to the cupboard and getting a cereal bar from the stash that was there, I started to walk towards the door. While I was getting ready, I texted Layla saying that I would be coming over to see Avia. This is the first time that I would have gone out since the argument I had with Jaxon.

I went through the already opened door and started walking towards Layla and Caleb's new house.

Layla told me it takes about over a 5 minute walk to get there so I started thinking.

What does Jaxon have to lie about.

I know he's lying to me, I can tell. And I want to know why that persons name was mentioned in that room.

That guy is the most ruthless Alpha and no one knows who he is. He keeps his identity hidden, his accomplices do as well. From the stories I've heard, they walk out from the wood of a pack, wearing all black and you can't tell who they are.

The newest one, is the firsts son. Stepping into his fathers steps as you say.

They give everyone nightmares, thinking that they might attack at any time.

There was rumours that it was an Alpha down south but then his pack was attacked by the Alpha Of Blood.

After thinking and walking for a little bit, I reached Layla's house. I walked up to the door, I was about to knock before the door flung open revealing Layla, with Avia in her arms. She had grown so much since the first time I had seen her.

"You okay?" Layla said with a concerned face, as she let me into the house.

"Yeah I was just thinking about stuff." I said as I followed Layla to the living room and sat down on the sofa next to her.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked as she situated Avia on the her lap and gave her a toy to play with.

"I was walking past Jaxon's office the other day, I was actually gonna go in there, but I heard he was having a meeting with some people. Then I heard some shout something to do with the 'Alpha Of Blood'. I asked Jaxon about it but he completely avoided the question and I've been ignoring him since." I said quite fast.

"There has been rumours that the 'Alpha Of Blood' has walked through this territory multiple times, but never attacked this pack." Layla said looking down at Avia then back up to me.

"Why didn't he attack then, if he's what people describe as hungry for power the he would try and take over any pack that gets in his way." I said playing with my hands in my lap.

"I don't know, as I said they are just rumours. It could be true, it could be fake. We never know." Layla said picking Avia up, mentioning she was going to put Avia down for a nap.

I wish I know all about this 'Alpha Of Blood' business.

And I wish I knew why Jaxon was avoiding my question.

•••
Hi guys, sorry this took so long,

I don't know how to thank you all for the support on this book, I am deeply grateful.
My aunt passed away Early Friday morning so this is why it took so long for this update.
I wanted to distract myself by writing this chapter, so sorry if it's a bit bad, I've got things on my mind.

Adios
-Becca🐺🐿🦔