The Past

"Sir?" Kinders gasped as he stood at the door. "Are you alright, sir?"

"He just found out about Pippa." I whispered and Kinders put his hand over his mouth.

"You know she comes before everything else! She means the world and the moon and the stars to him! If she dies you can forget taking him home!" he muttered and I winced at the thought of what he might do.

"He just went into a full blown panic attack when I said to Smurf what happened."

"You know Smurf's brother was in love with her. She wasn't too bothered but Geraint was head over heels. Smurf has a lot of love for our Pippa. How did he take it?"

"He was mouthing off about her before!"

"He's pissed off about the disciplinary but he knows how happy she made Geraint, he won't take this well!"

"You seem very concerned about her!" I mentioned and he looked away.

"We had a thing a while back. Nothing serious but it was nice while it lasted. I think unless it ends badly you always care about the person, I never expected to feel like this but I swear if anything happens to her I'll never forgive myself!" Kinders admitted and I was a bit shocked. I looked over to Captain James who was laid back with his eyes shut.

"How old is she?"

"25."