CHAPTER 2

Dr.Raj placed his hand on NK's shoulder

Dr.Raj : "NK"

NK looked up. His eyes were blank.

NK: "Raj... What happened? How is Khushi ji? Is she alright? "

Dr.Raj: "She is alright... For now. She had a cardiac arrest. But we able to save her. Her vitals are normal...Damage of her limbs are not so serious can be recovered with good rest. But... "

NK: "But what Raj? You have to tell me."

Dr.Raj: "Do you have any information about her medical records. Like any previous injuries or anything like that."

NK: "No I don't know man. May be her family... Oh, right I forgot to inform them about the accident".

NK took his phone tho contact Arnav. But Suddenly he remembered what happened in the previous few hours. Now Kushi is in this state because of her so-called husband and family. If at least one of them comforted Kushi she would have survived the shock she got on her wedding day. "No, I can't call any of them. They don't deserve to be with Khushi ji" NK thought.

DR.Raj: "NK... NK..."

Dr. Raj's voice brings NK back from his thought.

NK: "Raj. My friend. Thank you for saving Kushi ji. "

Dr.Raj: "What is this NK? We have been friends from childhood. And first of all, It is my duty to serve my patients ... And NK about this girl Kushi. Who is she? It was an accident, right? "

NK: " she... she is my...Best friend. And about the incident. I don't know. It seemed like a hit and run."

NK thought ."An accident... or a suicide or a murder by her family "

Dr. Raj: "Informing in the police is up to you... "

NK nodded his head. That's when raj noticed the bloodstains on NK's cloths. "Don't you think you should change your clothes. It's all dirty. You don't have to stay here like this. You just go home and come back tomorrow. "

NK opened his mouth to say something but interrupted by raj. "You can't see her anyway. Just go home and come back tomorrow. We are all here for her."

NK says yes to his friend's words.And walk to his car.