CHAPTER 6

NK opened the door. There was a lady in her late 40's. She came in and rushed to Khushi's side. She tightly hugged Khushi. Khushi responded with a light hag. They separated.

Lady: "Young miss, Where were you? We are all worried about you."

Khushi: "Relax Ms. Jezz. I am perfectly fine."

Jezz: "Fine. You call these fine." She looked all over her. Khushi smiled a little.

Khushi: "These burns will fade in time Jezz. But the one I got in my soul is going to last forever..." That's when Khushi noticed NK. She immediately introduced NK to Jezz.

NK: "Nice to meet you Ms.Jezz."

Jezz: "You too NK."

NK turned to Khushi "Khushi ji ... Now you are going to tell me everything right?". Khushi started her story. NK carefully listen to that. NK was clearly amazed by her life story.

Khushi: ".......... And that's how I reached here. I think now you get a clear picture. Right?"

NK: "..... That was beyond my expectations....." That's when NK remembered something.

NK: "Khushi ji... then... " Kushi cut him off. "You don't have to call me Khushi JI. Just call me Khushi."

NK: "Ok. Khushi, Then you can easily prove your innocence to Arnav. What do you say? When Garima ji don't even know your mother then how can she be your Aunt? "

Khushi: "I can easily prove than NK. But that will cost me my life. The moment I break their lie, I have to prove my Identity. And "They" will find me. I need to have enough preparations before confront "them". And about Gupta family, I can prove their intention without any trouble. You just watch!. What I need now is a safe house. And that is Raizada Mansion."

NK: "Khushi. What are you saying? How can you enter there? Arnav won't allow that."

Khushi: "NK. Don't forget that I am still the mighty ASR's wife. Lawfully wedded wife. And I will not be alone. Jezz is also accompanying me, As my caretaker. Jezz are you ready?"

Raizada Mansion

Everyone is having breakfast except Arnav. Payal and HP serving them. Anjali was very happy as Shyam was with her. Shyam was putting more effort into showing how much he cared about Anjali. After some chit-chatting Anjali noticed that Arnav still not came down for breakfast.

Anjali: "Akash, Where is Chotte? Is he already left for office?"

Akash: "No Di. He is in a Bussiness call."

Anjali: "Oh. I thought he is going to skip breakfast."

After Arnav left Khushi, he spent most of his time at Work. So he frequently skips food.

Akash: "No Di. He will have breakfast with us." Akash turned to Payal. "And Payal ji. Did you hear anything from your family? "

Payal: "Amma just called me. They will reach here soon. And Akash is it okay for you all, that my family will stay with us?"

Akash was about to reply but Anjali interrupted.

Anjali: "It's ok Payal ji. Your family is our family. If they have any problem we can solve it together. Moreover, they will be staying here only for a short period of time."

Payal smiled. Her evil mind filled with happiness. She thought " They are going to stay here for a long time. That way we are going to say goodbye to our middle-class life."

Doorbell rang. "Oh that's must be amma ji" By saying that Payal went to open door. Everyone else finished their breakfast and went to a greet Gupta family. The second Payal open the door, she was shocked. By that time others also reached the door. They also shocked by seeing the people in front of them.

That was Khushi, NK, and an unfamiliar lady. Khushi was sitting in a wheelchair. And the lady was behind her. Khushi smiled at their shocked expression

That's when Arnav was finished his business call and came down for breakfast. He heard all the commotion coming from the RM entrance. Arnav felt a mixture of emotion rushing through his head. First, he felt happy. Then it changed to sadness and Anger.

. Nani ji was the first one to react.

Nani ji: "Devi mayya(goddess) heard my prayers. Khushi bitiya came back to us." Hearing that Anjali fumed. "Nani ji. How could you pray for someone like her? She tried to ruin our life. And you. Why are you here? Why don't you just get lost?"

Dadi ji also joined Anjali. "How dare you come back to this house? A gold-digger must rot in the street. This is not the place for you."

Khushi: "Are you all dumb? Why would I go somewhere else, when I have a husband? This is where I belong. Right NK."

NK: "Right Khushi. You are still Nanav's lawfully wedded wife."

Arnav brocks his silence.

Arnav: "What the...? How many time I have to repeat Khushi... you..."

Khushi: "I know Arnav. But what to do? I don't have anywhere else to go. If you want you can take me to the court or you can divorce me legally and that would take some time, right. Until that happens I will stay here. Oh right. I forgot to introduce her."

Khushi looked at Jezz. "This is Jezz. My caretaker. She will also stay with me."

Everyone looked at each other.

Anjali: "Chotte you can't let her inside. She will ruin our happiness".

Arnav made a quick call to his legal advisor.

Arnav: "Di...For now, she will stay here. It will take some time for legal procedures. And if media find about this, That can be a problem?"

Khushi: "Can I come inside now?"

Arnav did not reply to that. He just went outside followed by Akash.

Khushi: "Then I will take it as a 'Yes'". She looked at the disappearing figure of Arnav and smiled.

Anjali saw that and came to Khushi "If you plan to seduce my brother or my husband again, I will not sit silent."

Khushi: "Oh... Seduce your brother... Actually, that is my plan. I will definitely seduce my husband and what is wrong about it ?. He is MY HUSBAND. And about your husband... I am definitely not interested in secondhand items. And you must tell your husband that, do not hit someone else wife. That is not good for his physical health."

Anjali was speech less. Nobody expected that Khushi would say something like that.

NOTE:

I hope you all enjoy the update. Plz let me know through comments. And sry for short updates. vote and follow me.

From now on I will only update twice in a week. Plz stay with me and support me.