Aarmau Lemon Part 2: Accident

Aaron's POV:

"OK Aaron, When Aphmau Gets Here, You Are To Not Try Anything. Nor Are You Going To Try To Touch Her." I Said To Myself While Pacing Back And Forth In My Living Room. I Heard A Knock At My Door And Went To Open It; Aphmau Was On The Other Side. "Hey Aaron!" Aphmau Said Cheerfully. "Hey Aphmau, I'm Glad You Could Make It." I Told Aphmau With A Little Smile, While Scratching The Back Of My Head.

There Was Silence For A Few Moments Until I Finally Broke The Silence Clearing My Throat. "Please Come In Aphmau." I Said, Aphmau Walked In And Sat On The Couch. I Sat Next To Her. I Turned On The Movie And It Went Back To Where I Ended It Last Night. Luckily It Was Day Time And Aphmau Was Wide Awake. We Watched Like 40 Minutes Of The Movie Until I Noticed Aphmau Shivering. "Cold?" I Said. "Yeah, A Little Bit." Aphmau Said While Rubbing Her Arms. I Wasn't Gonna Let Aphmau Sit There Shivering Like Crazy, So I Took Off My Jacket And Putting It Around Her.

"A-Aaron?" She Said, Looking Up At Me. "I'm Not Gonna Let You Sit There And Shiver Like Crazy." I Told Her While Holding The Jacket Around Her, So She'll Accept It. She Finally Accepted It; And I Put My Hands Off Her Shoulders. We Both Looked Into Each Others Eyes Again; Not Saying Anything Again. We Both Started Leaning In Closer And Seconds Later Our Lips Locked Into Place. No Tongue Was Involved Cause I Didn't Think She'll Like It; I Was Aware I Was Kissing Her, But I Couldn't Stop. How Could I? The Women Who I Loved Since High School Was Kissing Me, And I Couldn't Control My Body.

She Putted Her Hands Around My Waist And I Put My Hands On Her Cheeks. With My Shirt Off It Was Making The Situation Difficult For My Body To Control, And I Lowered My Hand To Waist. I Suddenly Started Lifting Her Shirt With My Hand Slowly. "A-Aaron..?" She Said, Ending The Kiss; I Suddenly Noticing What I Was Doing. "Oh My Gosh Aphmau, I'm So So So Sorry, I Didn't Mean To!!" I Yelled. "Aaron..Wait It's OK I-" I Didn't Let Aphmau Finish, And I Ran Up The Stairs And Locked Myself In The Bathroom.

Breathing Very Heavily And Looked In The Mirror; I Took My Bandana Off, Splashing My Face With Water. I Couldn't Believe What I Just Did, What Was I Thinking! I Turned The Water Off And Put My Hands On My Head; Elbows On The Sink. A Few Seconds Later I Heard Knocking From The Other Side. "Aaron! Aaron! Please Come Out." I Heard Aphmau Saying From The Other Side. I Took A Deep Breath And Opened The Door, Aphmau Still Wearing My Jacket.

"A-Aphmau I'm So So Sorry I Didn't Mean To Do That To You, I Didn't Know What I Was Thinking. I-" I Was Suddenly Cut Off By Aphmau Putting Her Finger On My Lips Shushing Me. "Listen Aaron, About Early; I'm Not Mad At All." She Said While Removing Her Finger From My Mouth, And Giving Me A Smile. My Eyes Widen. "You're Really Not Mad At Me...?" I Said. "No, Not At All. It Was A Complete Surprise To Me Though." She Said And Giggles Afterwards, I Chuckled. She Looks At Me. "What?" I Said, Worried She Might Change Her Mind About What She Said. "Well I Just Noticed That Your Bandana Is Off. I Hardly Ever See You With It Off Anymore." She Said With A Little Smile.

"Well....I...Uh...I Guess I Got Used To It Being On All The Time." I Said While Scratching The Back On My Head. She Giggles And Gives Me A Hug, I Was Surprised. I Hugged Back, Thinking About What She Said. If It Didn't Bother Her, Then I Wonder If It Would Be OK To Take A Step Further. However That's All Up To Her, If She Wants To Take A Step Further; Then I'll Happily Accept Her Decision. "Hey Aaron, I Wanna Tell You Something." Aphmau Said Completely Making Me Come Back To Reality. "What Is It?" I Told Her Ending The Hug.

"I.....Uh....I Really Wanna Be Close To You. But I Don't Wanna Push You Into Doing Anything You're Not Comfortable With." I Gave Aphmau A Confused Look, Wandering Where She Was Going With This. "Aaron, I-I Really Wanna Be Closer With You... Physically Close To You." I Suddenly Realized What Aphmau Was Saying, My Face Turned Really Red; Hers Was Too. "Aphmau, This Is A Surprise. But Are You Sure? I Mean I Don't Wanna Push You As Well." I Wanna Be Physically Close To Her As Well, But She Might Not Like Me Afterwards. But If She's Saying She's OK With It...Than...I Guess It Isn't A Bad Thing.

"A-Aaron, C-Can We Please?" She Said Still Looking At Me With Sweet Eyes. I Wanted This Too, And If She Wants It Then, I'll Happily Give It To Her. I Picked Her Up Bridal Style. "I'll Be More Then Happy To Do This With You." I Said, She Blushes And I Took Her Into My Bedroom.

To Be Continue