Aarmau Lemon Part 3: A Wolf And His Prey

WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS LEMON!! (Then Again You Clicked On This Story So Oof! XD Enjoy This Weird Part.)

Aaron Took Aphmau Up To His Room And Placed Her On His Bed, Aaron Got On Top Of Her. "Are You Sure You Want To Do This?" Aaron Said. "Yes. I'm Sure." Aphmau Said Sitting Up A Little. Aaron Nodded And Took Off His Shirt, He Caught Aphmau Starring. "L-Like What You See..?" Aaron Said Rubbing The Back Of His Neck.

"Y-Yes...Very~" Aphmau Winked. Aaron Removed Aphmau's Shirt And Her Bra. As He Did However; Aphmau Quickly Covered Up Her Chest, She Was Scared He Would Judge Her For Her Breasts. Aaron Put His Hand On Her Shoulder Trying To Comfort Her. She Smiled And Relaxed Her Arms, Aaron Removed Her Hands From Her Chest. Aphmau Looked Away In Embarrassment.

Aaron Stared For A Moment And Made Eye Contact With Aphmau. He Put His Hands On One Of Her Breast, She Jumped A Bit. Aaron Massaged That One Breast; Aphmau Was Breathing Heavily. Aaron Pushed Aphmau Back On The Bed. His Tongue Circled Her Nipple, Aphmau Let Out A Moan, But Instantly Covered Her Mouth. Aaron Removed Her Hand. "Don't Hide Your Beautiful Voice From Me Babe." He Said.

"A-A-Aaron! D-Did You Just Call Me B-Babe?" Aphmau Said Very Red. "D-Did I!? I'm So Sorry!!" Aaron Said. He Hid His Face In Embarrassment. Aphmau Turned His Face To Her And Gave Him A Little Peck. "It's Fine, It Just Surprised Me." Aphmau Gave Aaron A Little Smile; He Smiled Back.

Aaron Removed Aphmau's Pants And Undergarments And Her Women Hood Was Shown. Aaron Inserted A Finger Inside, Aphmau Moaned Loud And She Arced Her Back. Aaron Inserted Two More Fingers. Aaron Realized That Aphmau Was Very Tight And Was Scared That Inserting In His Member Could Hurt Her Very Badly. Aphmau Released On His Fingers And Aaron Quickly Sucked On His Fingers.

Aphmau Noticed And Starred At Him. He Was Embarrassed By That And Looked Away. Aphmau Giggled At His Shyness. Aaron Removed His Pants And His Member Shot Out, Aphmau Was Kinda Shaking On How Big He Was. "Can You Please Go Slow?" Aphmau Asked. "Of Course I Will." Aaron Said.

Aaron Turned Aphmau On All Fours And Putted His Member Inside Slowly And Started Humping Very Slowly. Aphmau Moaned A Little And Was Happy Aaron Was Respecting Her Wishes. She Felt That After Getting A Feel For How Big He Is, She Will Allow Him To Go Faster. "F-Faster~" Aphmau Begged. Aaron Chuckles A Little And Picks Up His Speed.

Aphmau Buried Her Face In The Covers And Was Moaning Aaron's Name. "I-I'm About To Cum!" Aaron Said. "Inside Me!" Aphmau Yelled. "B-But You'll Get Pregnant!" Aaron Pointed Out. "Please Aaron!" Aphmau Shouted. Aaron Nodded And A Few Moments Later, He Releases Inside Her. He Lays To Side Of Her Breathing Heavily; Aphmau Breathing Heavily As Well.

"T-That Was Amazing..." Aphmau Said. "Couldn't Agree More." Aaron Said. "Soooooo...What Do You Want The Gender To Be?" Aphmau Said. "I'm Kinda Hoping A Girl." Aaron Said. "Hehe...Yeah Me Too. Aphmau Said. Aphmau Snuggles Up Into Aaron's Chest Falling Asleep. Aaron Kisses Her Head And Falls Asleep As Well.

THE END!